Microwave digestion is commonly used in modern analytival laboratories. The digestion process puts a strain on the vessels and incurs high costs for consumables. The robust design of the Berghof speedwave microwave digestion systems and digestion vessels significantly reduces these costs. The vessels used convince with an unsurpassed service life of at least 5 years and are included in the warranty. Even after several years of use, they show no memory effects. As a result, reproducable results are obtained at a consistent cost without the need for periodic replacement of digestion vessels.The article looks at typical cost drivers in detail and describes cost-saving solutions.
Controlling Total Costs of Ownership in Microwave Digestions
Unsurpassed service life and warranty also on the vessels assures lowest costs of operation
- acid digestion
- digestion vessels
- microwave digestion
- pressure digestion
Microwave digestion vessels made of high quality TFM allow time saving in weighing in, capping, opening and cleaning of the vessels more
The robust design of the Berghof speedwave microwave digestion systems and digestion vessels significantly reduces costs of operation. more
PTFE lining for effective corrosion protection allows the use of highly corrosive media ✓ Flexibility and individuality - The modularly designed reactors are individually configured ✓ Easy handling - You simply open/close the quick-release fastener by hand without tools ✓ more
Low operating costs - guaranteed unsurpassed service life and warranty also on the vessels ✓ Simple, intuitive operation - No sensor connection, simply open, close and clean vessels ✓ SafePrep - maximum safety Thanks to innovative sensor technology and gas collection system ✓ more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Advanced elemental analysis of soil
- 3The pH Handbook – A Practical Guide for pH Measurement
- 4Risks and Hazards Caused by ELECTROSTATICS in the LAB?!
- 5The Benefits of Automated and Evacuated X-ray Optics for Powder X-ray Diffraction
- 6Purifying mRNA using the original PS-DVB columns and buffers for new vaccines development
- 7Titration Handbook – Theory and Practice of Titration
- 8Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 9SiLA 2: The Next Generation Lab Automation Standard
- 10Theory and practice of conductivity measurement