Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH and Olympus America Inc. have signed a nonexclusive worldwide licensing agreement allowing Carl Zeiss to access an extensive portfolio of patents held by Olympus in the field of digital pathology and virtual microscopy. The patents included in the licensing deal c ... more
Olympus Sponsors Free Access to Nature Publishing Group Papers Covering Significant Advances in Neurotechniques
Olympus Microscopy has partnered with the Nature Publishing Group to present the Neurotechniques Collection. This compilation of articles will draw together some of the groundbreaking research that has recently been published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience and Nature Methods. Sponsored by Olympus, this collection will be available free in print and online.
Olympus has a long track record of working with the scientific community. This is the second such partnership with the Nature Publishing Group and is the latest in Olympus's ongoing programme of activities in support of life science research.
Advances in genetics and molecular and cellular biology, together with the development of increasingly sophisticated imaging techniques, have allowed neuroscientists to view and manipulate the nervous system in unprecedented ways. The Neurotechniques Collection brings together both original research and relevant, timely reviews that have been published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience and Nature Methods in the last two years. There is also a compilation of Research Highlights written by the editors describing some of the most important advances in this primary research area.
- Nature Publishing
- Life Sciences
- cellular biology
The National Research Council Canada (NRC) recently helped Olympus to design and commercialize a CARS (Coherent Anti-stokes Raman Scattering) microscope. The new Olympus microscope is based on a femtosecond non-linear optical process called CARS, which stands for Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman ... more
Olympus opened a new global Research and Development Centre for Life Science in Munich. Olympus will invest around EUR15m in this project and by 2009 it is expected that 450 people will be employed there. Dr Helmut Köhler, Executive Managing Director of both Olympus Life Science Europa GmbH ... more
High-Level Super Resolution ✓ Suited for Live Specimens ✓ Reveal Super Resolution Details Inside Your Samples more
Fast high-resolution 3D Imaging ✓ Wide range of samples ✓ Homogeneous illumination with low phototoxicity more
Learn how modern deep learning-based approaches have the potential to reduce or replace fluorescence markers in live cell imaging. Use case included. more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Waters Collaborates with Dr. Sunghwan Kim of Kyungpook National University t ...
- Merck Collaborates with Mammoth Biosciences to Scale New SARS-CoV-2 Test
- InnoME and Etaluma Announce Imaging Strategic Partnership
- DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China
- Merck and Rigaku Form Partnership to Develop Novel Molecular Structure Analy ...