Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH and Olympus America Inc. have signed a nonexclusive worldwide licensing agreement allowing Carl Zeiss to access an extensive portfolio of patents held by Olympus in the field of digital pathology and virtual microscopy. The patents included in the licensing deal c ... more
Olympus Sponsors Free Access to Nature Publishing Group Papers Covering Significant Advances in Neurotechniques
Olympus Microscopy has partnered with the Nature Publishing Group to present the Neurotechniques Collection. This compilation of articles will draw together some of the groundbreaking research that has recently been published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience and Nature Methods. Sponsored by Olympus, this collection will be available free in print and online.
Olympus has a long track record of working with the scientific community. This is the second such partnership with the Nature Publishing Group and is the latest in Olympus's ongoing programme of activities in support of life science research.
Advances in genetics and molecular and cellular biology, together with the development of increasingly sophisticated imaging techniques, have allowed neuroscientists to view and manipulate the nervous system in unprecedented ways. The Neurotechniques Collection brings together both original research and relevant, timely reviews that have been published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience and Nature Methods in the last two years. There is also a compilation of Research Highlights written by the editors describing some of the most important advances in this primary research area.
- Nature Publishing
- Life Sciences
- cellular biology
The National Research Council Canada (NRC) recently helped Olympus to design and commercialize a CARS (Coherent Anti-stokes Raman Scattering) microscope. The new Olympus microscope is based on a femtosecond non-linear optical process called CARS, which stands for Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman ... more
Olympus opened a new global Research and Development Centre for Life Science in Munich. Olympus will invest around EUR15m in this project and by 2009 it is expected that 450 people will be employed there. Dr Helmut Köhler, Executive Managing Director of both Olympus Life Science Europa GmbH ... more
The X-ray fluorescence spectrometer weighs only 1.7 kg and contains everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality more
The handheld Vanta X-ray fluorescence spectrometers let you analyze chemical compositions and identify alloys wherever you must. The compact X-ray fluorescence analyzers weigh only 1.7 kg and contain everything you need for X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysis in lab quality.Typical applicatio ... more
Learn how modern deep learning-based approaches have the potential to reduce or replace fluorescence markers in live cell imaging. Use case included. more
- 1A new, highly sensitive chemical sensor uses protein nanowires
- 2New COVID-19 test quickly and accurately detects viral RNA
- 3Researcher Develops One Minute Coronavirus Test
- 4Start-up Raises 16.3 million Euros to Prepare Market Launch of its SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Testing System
- 5The Higgs boson and superconductivity
- 6A Glimpse into Real-Time Methanol Synthesis
- 7Single-cell RNA seq method developed to accurately quantify cell-specific drug effects in pancreatic islets
- 8Sartorius closes acquisition of selected assets of Danaher Life Sciences
- 9Roche acquires Stratos Genomics
- 10Print your own laboratory-grade microscope for US$18
- Merck and Rigaku Form Partnership to Develop Novel Molecular Structure Analy ...
- DKSH and Bruker AXS strengthen partnership in China
- Are Drones Coming to Life Science Labs?
- Andrew Alliance and Sartorius collaborate to provide software-connected pipettes
- SOPAT GmbH and Malvern Panalytical announce a distribution agreement for US ...