SOPAT GmbH announced a distribution agreement with Malvern Panalytical. Malvern Panalytical is now the exclusive distributor for a complete range of SOPAT photo-optical image analysis instrumentation and software in the United States of America. “We are thrilled to be working together with ... more
Malvern Instruments delivers 8 on-line and at-line particle size analyzers for Holcim cement facilities in Belgium and France
Holcim France Benelux has entered into an agreement with Malvern Instruments for the supply of eight Malvern Insitec particle size analyzers over the next six months. The company will install two Insitec at-line systems at its facilities in Belgium and six Insitec on-line systems at production plants in France.
Insitec particle size analyzers are rugged industrial systems that use laser diffraction technology for particle size measurement in industrial processes. They are designed to handle the high flowrates and abrasive material encountered in the cement industry. Insitec systems can be installed on-line, or at-line, with the facility to easily upgrade to full on-line capabilities if and when required.
Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
Spectris plc announces that effective 1 January 2017, Malvern Instruments and PANalytical will be merging their activities. Both Malvern and PANalytical are operating companies within the Materials Analysis segment of Spectris. The companies are both world leading suppliers of analytical in ... more
- 1New NMR method enables monitoring of chemical reactions in metal containers
- 2Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 3analytica 2020: Great exhibitor resonance for the autumnal fair
- 4Merck acquires a French company
- 5Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- 6Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- 7Hurdle of microscopy overcome
- 8Microplastics transport metallic pollutants
- 9How smart, ultrathin nanosheets go fishing for proteins
- 10Biofilms - an invisible threat to food safety