This report describes the principle methodology for the analysis of soil by ICP-OES with Dual Side-On Interface plasma observation more
Advanced elemental analysis of soil
ICP-OES Analysis with Dual Side-On Interface (DSOI) TechnologySPECTRO Analytical Instruments
Protecting soil from contamination is an important task for our society. It is a vital resource for growing food and can be considered as non-renewable due to the very slow process of soil formation. Through agriculture, waste treatment or industrial emissions, soil can be contaminated with negative consequences for the food chain and respectively human health.
Due to its multi-element determination capability, high linear dynamic range and sensitivity, Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES) is widely used for the analysis of soil. The application is described in several ICP-OES standard procedures such as ISO 22036.
This report describes the principle methodology for the analysis of soil. It presents typical detection limits for a wide range of elements as well as studies on precision and accuracy using a QC sample and a certified reference material.
This report describes the analysis of aqueous solutions by ICP-OES with Dual Side-On Inter-face plasma observation. more
Learn how you can perform different petrochemical analyses quickly, accurately and cost-effectively with just one calibration more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Comparing ICP-OES Analyzers' Plasma Views: Axial, Radial, Dual, MultiView, and New Dual Side-On Interface
- 3Cost-efficient purification of natural compounds
- 4Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 5Getting Particular about Particles and Porosity
- 6Polyether-Modified Silicones for Cosmetic Applications
- 7Asymmetric Flow Field Flow Fractionation (AF4) - A Powerful Method for Polymer Characterization
- 8Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 9Automated Dynamic Light Scattering
- 10ETC Powder Dispensing Study