Albrecht Wiener, an experienced expert, took over the sales management of Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH on August 1st. Wiener has been working in the life sciences sector for laboratory equipment manufacturers for over 20 years and has many years of experience in personnel and management r ... more
Change in Management at Elementar
Dr. Hans-Peter Sieper changes to the supervisory board of the company
Dr. Hans-Peter Sieper, founder and president of Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH for 26 years, changes to the supervisory board of the company effective September 1st, 2017.
Under his management, Elementar has developed from a small specialist manufacturer to a worldwide leading German manufacturer of analyzers for organic elements in virtually all application fields. Dr. Sieper will further support the company with his extensive knowledge and experience.
His son Albrecht Sieper takes over the sole management of Elementar. As a graduate engineer in mechanical engineering and as MBA, working several years at BMW R&D Center in Munich, he is highly qualified for his task and has actively influenced all of the company's divisions and processes for the last 13 years. For 3 years Albrecht Sieper has already been co-director. Thus, the continuity of the successful, family-run company Elementar will be ensured in Germany and in all of the 8 daughter companies worldwide.
- ELEMENTAR Analysensysteme
25 years after the beginnings in Hanau, the relocation of the Elementar headquarters to Langenselbold stands for the start of a new era. This new chapter in the company's history was celebrated by the manufacturer of analytical instruments together with 80 invited guests, among them represe ... more
Elementar is known as a manufacturer of analytical instruments for organic elemental analysis. Furthermore, the product portfolio contains mass spectrometers, developed and manufactured from the 100 % subsidiary Isoprime. To make clear that both brands belong together and to exploit synergy ... more
- 1New Indication of a Link Between Alzheimer’s and Diabetes
- 2Click... Resistant bacteria caught in the act!
- 3The relationship of proteins
- 4Nanosafety research without animal experiments
- 5Could the blood of COVID-19 patients be used to predict disease progression?
- 6Taking a deep look into animals
- 7Detecting antibodies with glowing proteins, thread and a smartphone
- 8RNA structures by the thousands
- 9DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China
- 10Snapshot of exploding oxygen