LUM GmbH is a leading international provider of innovative measurement technology for dispersion analysis and materials testing. Since the founding of the company by Prof. Dr. Dr. D. Lerche in 1994, LUM is also obliged to science. The company promotes science and technology and contributes ... more
LUM GmbH opens own application laboratory in Paris
The new application lab of LUM GmbH opened in Plaisir, a Western suburb of Paris, on October, 1st 2014.
„The opening of the application laboratory is the next logical step in the further development of the French market for LUM products as well as for the optimum customer service in France. It is part of the continuous growth of LUM GmbH.“, explains Prof. Dr. Lerche, Managing Director of LUM. „Our own French application specialist M. Sylvain Gressier has expertise in selling LUM particle and dispersion characterization instruments and customer support in France since 2011. With the introduction of our product line LUMiFrac® in the end of the year 2012, M. Gressier has convinced users of the new possibilities of adhesion strength determination in different application areas of materials testing.“
The LUM application laboratory in Paris offers all opportunities for seminars and customer measurements, from the determination of particle density and particle size distribution to the direct and accelerated stability analysis of emulsions and suspensions (ISO/TR 13097) in original concentration. Furthermore, the lab is equipped for adhesion and cohesion testing of coatings and composites.
From 22-23 May 2019 LUM GmbH hosts the 9th International Conference Dispersion Analysis & Materials Testing in Berlin, Germany. Since 2014 the Young Scientist Award (YSA) recognizes outstanding scientific work by young researchers in the areas of particle and dispersion characterization and ... more
The 8th International Conference Dispersion Analysis & Materials Testing is hosted by LUM GmbH in Berlin, Germany, from 29-30 January 2018. Here, during this now traditional interdisciplinary event, particle scientists meet product formulators; application engineers meet scholars from extre ... more
Adhesive and tensile strength of composite materials, multi-layer films and bonded parts are determined by the LUMiFrac without sample clamping more
The volume concentration can be calculated even for polydisperse samples without knowing the refractive index more
The analytical instruments made by L.U.M. GmbH apply the STEP-Technology for fast stability analysis of high concentrated emulsions and suspensions and for comprehensive particle characterization more
- 1Researchers grow cells in 'paper organs'
- 2Detecting cancer before it spreads
- 3Blood biopsy: New technique enables detailed genetic analysis of cancer cells
- 4Merck and Rigaku Form Partnership to Develop Novel Molecular Structure Analysis Technology
- 5Lab Notebook learns to communicate with laboratory devices
- 6ZEISS Innovations Help Achieve Strong Growth
- 7On-site detection of hazardous substances
- 8Good vibrations: Using piezoelectricity to ensure hydrogen sensor sensitivity
- 9Experimental noninvasive tool monitors effectiveness of stem cell transplantation
- 10International conference in May celebrates 25th anniversary of LUM GmbH in Berlin
- Tecan successfully completes the acquisition of supplier of key parts
- Lab Notebook learns to communicate with laboratory devices
- International conference in May celebrates 25th anniversary of LUM GmbH in B ...
- Successful restart at Köttermann
- analytica Vietnam continues to grow in terms of exhibitors, space and visitors