LUM GmbH is a leading international provider of innovative measurement technology for dispersion analysis and materials testing. Since the founding of the company by Prof. Dr. Dr. D. Lerche in 1994, LUM is also obliged to science. The company promotes science and technology and contributes ... more
LUM GmbH opens own application laboratory in Paris
The new application lab of LUM GmbH opened in Plaisir, a Western suburb of Paris, on October, 1st 2014.
„The opening of the application laboratory is the next logical step in the further development of the French market for LUM products as well as for the optimum customer service in France. It is part of the continuous growth of LUM GmbH.“, explains Prof. Dr. Lerche, Managing Director of LUM. „Our own French application specialist M. Sylvain Gressier has expertise in selling LUM particle and dispersion characterization instruments and customer support in France since 2011. With the introduction of our product line LUMiFrac® in the end of the year 2012, M. Gressier has convinced users of the new possibilities of adhesion strength determination in different application areas of materials testing.“
The LUM application laboratory in Paris offers all opportunities for seminars and customer measurements, from the determination of particle density and particle size distribution to the direct and accelerated stability analysis of emulsions and suspensions (ISO/TR 13097) in original concentration. Furthermore, the lab is equipped for adhesion and cohesion testing of coatings and composites.
From 22-23 May 2019 LUM GmbH hosts the 9th International Conference Dispersion Analysis & Materials Testing in Berlin, Germany. Since 2014 the Young Scientist Award (YSA) recognizes outstanding scientific work by young researchers in the areas of particle and dispersion characterization and ... more
The 8th International Conference Dispersion Analysis & Materials Testing is hosted by LUM GmbH in Berlin, Germany, from 29-30 January 2018. Here, during this now traditional interdisciplinary event, particle scientists meet product formulators; application engineers meet scholars from extre ... more
Particle size distribution and concentration of nano- and microparticles in suspensions and emulsions; from below 100 nm to a few micrometers. more
Nanoparticle & droplet: size distribution, density, Hansen parameters, magnetization, adhesion ✓ Direct & accelerated stability information for R&D, QC, upscaling of suspensions & emulsions more
The multi-wavelength STEP technology now handles applications at 4-80 C with temperature stability of +/- 0.2K. more
The multi-wavelength LUMiSizer complements the near-infrared (NIR) LUMiSizer. An additional, blue light source enables particle characterization in the lower nanometer range. Shorter wavelengths increase the sensitivity for translucent & low-concentrated dispersions. The analytical photocen ... more
The new generation of the proven stability analyzer LUMiFuge® considerably simplifies quality control in industry by introducing the instability index in the SEPView® 6 software. The LUMiFuge, which uses the measuring principle of analytical centrifugation, is one of the standard devices fo ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Eppendorf AG completes conversion to European public limited company
- Tailor-made X-rays for research and development
- KRÜSS moves forward in Spanish market by selling directly
- Laboratory specialist KNAUER receives "Grand Prize for Medium-Sized Businesses"
- Tecan successfully completes the acquisition of Paramit