SOPAT GmbH announced a distribution agreement with Malvern Panalytical. Malvern Panalytical is now the exclusive distributor for a complete range of SOPAT photo-optical image analysis instrumentation and software in the United States of America. “We are thrilled to be working together with ... more
PANalytical becomes distributor for OBLF product line
Underlining relationship between the two companies, PANalytical and OBLF jointly announce that a formal agreement has been signed for the distribution of OBLF’s optical emission spectrometers by PANalytical in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, South Africa, USA, Canada and Brazil.
PANalytical X-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometers and OBLF optical emission spectrometers (OES) perform complementary roles in the analysis of solid metals. When deployed together, XRF and OES allow for the measurement of elements over concentration ranges from sub-ppm to 100% within seconds. This combination of speed and versatility makes XRF and OES ideal for laboratories where metals analysis is a primary task.
- OBLF für Elektronik…
- fluorescence spectrometers
- optical emission sp…
Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
Spectris plc announces that effective 1 January 2017, Malvern Instruments and PANalytical will be merging their activities. Both Malvern and PANalytical are operating companies within the Materials Analysis segment of Spectris. The companies are both world leading suppliers of analytical in ... more
- 1analytica 2020: World’s leading trade fair to be held virtually
- 2Sweat for health: Sensor Patches as Fitness Trackers
- 3analytica 2020: The world’s leading trade fair extends its reach with analytica virtual
- 4Portable, point-of-care COVID-19 test could bypass the lab
- 5Researchers dramatically downsize technology for fingerprinting drugs and other chemicals
- 6Attacking tumours directly on identification
- 7Towards a cell-based interceptive medicine in Europe
- 8Giant nanomachine aids the immune system
- 9Leap forward in the fight against antibiotic resistance
- 10New device can measure toxic lead within minutes
- Abbott Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization and Launches Test to Detect ...
- Mologic awarded c.£1 million by UK government to develop rapid diagnostic te ...
- Oxford Nanopore raises 140M € from international investors
- Optimizing costs for companies with on-site power generation
- SpinDiag Raises 1.6 Mio. EUR Seed-Capital
- Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- QIAGEN launches coronavirus test kit in Germany following derogation by BfArM
- QIAGEN dramatically ramping up global production capacity for RNA extraction kits for use in detection of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire QIAGEN
- First view of hydrogen at the metal-to-metal hydride interface