The Hamburg-based company specializes in the manufacture of measuring instruments for the analysis and quality control of various materials, surfactants, and foams for a broad range of different industries, as well as for scientific research. The company’s decision to dispense with reseller ... more
KRÜSS on course for expansion with Gordon Peters as additional managing director
At the beginning of this year, Gordon Peters took over the finance & commercial division at KRÜSS as an additional managing director. Florian Weser, who is the eighth generation of his family to head the Hamburg-based manufacturer of scientific measuring instruments, has gained an experienced partner in Peters. With his takeover of the division, KRÜSS is continuing to pursue the company-wide growth and insourcing strategy that Weser has been driving since joining as managing shareholder in 2012.
Peters moved from Olympus to KRÜSS in 2018 and initially headed international sales. From 2019, as director global sales & marketing, he ensured the networking and increasingly consistent customer orientation of the sales, marketing, technical support, and applications & science departments. Peters brought the threads together with the establishment of a customer support center, whose team acts as a point of contact and competently handles customer requests in cooperation with the departments. To intensify customer contact internationally as well, Peters established direct agencies in several sales regions that had previously been served by trading partners.
With Weser as managing director for R&D and production and Peters for finance & commercial, the signs point to further growth. Thanks to the intensive and already proven cooperation between the two partners, the divisions remain as closely interlinked as is necessary for the success of a medium-sized hi-tech company.
The TOP 100 awards for Germany's most innovative SMEs have been selected for the 25th time and, this year, KRÜSS GmbH is among the innovation leaders. The results were determined by an analysis performed by TOP 100's scientific director, Professor Nikolaus Franke. The Hamburg-based company ... more
Since July 1, 2016, KRÜSS GmbH has its own representation in the People’s Republic of China. With first branches in Shanghai and Beijing, the instrument manufacturer for interfacial chemistry has launched its own subsidiaries at these two economically important locations. The company based ... more
- 1Miniaturized infrared detectors
- 2A new tool for estimating people’s total exposure to potentially harmful chemicals is developed by Mount Sinai researchers
- 3Can smartphones predict mortality risk?
- 4Fighting tumours with magnetic bacteria
- 5Elusive carbonic acid: it really exists!
- 6Advances in spectroscopy
- 7New collaboration between Shimadzu and the University Medical Center Göttingen
- 8New Molecular Microscopy Uncovers how Breast Cancer Spreads
- 9Imaging cells: New method enables clear, precise look inside
- 10Smarter sensor sniffs out target gases
- Waters Corporation Appoints Dan Brennan and Mark Vergnano to Board of Directors
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2022 goes to Svante Pääbo: What ma ...
- Bruker Appoints Philip Ma to its Board of Directors
- New sole owner at LabCognition
- KRÜSS on course for expansion with Gordon Peters as additional managing director