SOPAT GmbH announced a distribution agreement with Malvern Panalytical. Malvern Panalytical is now the exclusive distributor for a complete range of SOPAT photo-optical image analysis instrumentation and software in the United States of America. “We are thrilled to be working together with ... more
Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences announce integration
Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences have announced a full business integration. The integration will expand the existing analytical instrument and service relationship (Amplify Analytics) to include the Chemistry and Biology services of CLS. Both entities are operating businesses within the Spectris plc Group.
Mark Fleiner, President, Malvern Panalytical, expressed excitement about the opportunities presented by the integration: “Everyone at Malvern Panalytical is deeply committed to supporting our customers in delivering the pharmaceutical and agrochemical products needed to improve our health and quality of life. During this pandemic, we’ve already seen how, together with our customers, we can play a small but important role in enabling the development of vital medicines and treatments which can make a big contribution to the health of the world. We are all delighted to significantly build on our capability to achieve this with the passion, expertise and commitment of the combined Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences teams.”
The integration builds on the companies’ 2020 launch of Amplify Analytics - a range of flexible services designed to help pharmaceutical organizations identify new drug candidates and de-risk the process of developing robust formulations. The success of the collaboration has been demonstrated in the significant value delivered to clients, providing the insight needed to bring pharmaceutical products to market quickly and efficiently.
Although the union of the two businesses will bring new approaches to client support, the strong commitment of CLS to its existing clients remains unchanged. Mark Carnegie-Brown, President of CLS, confirmed: “We have made sure that there is a seamless transition to the Malvern Panalytical platform for all our clients, free from changes to key contacts and existing service and confidentiality agreements. Our clients should not notice any changes to how we interact with them, but they will see expanded access to all capabilities and expertise across Concept Life Sciences and Malvern Panalytical. Our excited and enthused combined teams are eager to explore the unique opportunities delivered by our integration.”
Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
Spectris plc announces that effective 1 January 2017, Malvern Instruments and PANalytical will be merging their activities. Both Malvern and PANalytical are operating companies within the Materials Analysis segment of Spectris. The companies are both world leading suppliers of analytical in ... more
Concept Life Sciences (Concept), the integrated drug discovery, development and analytical services company, today announced a successful financial year, ending 2017 with revenues in excess of $65m/£49m. The Company also welcomes Dr Andrew Scott as Head of Bioassay Development and Screening ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Laboratory specialist KNAUER receives "Grand Prize for Medium-Sized Businesses"
- Tecan successfully completes the acquisition of Paramit
- Sartorius acquires cell culture specialist Xell AG
- Cytiva and Pall Corporation investing 1.5 billion USD over two years to meet ...
- LAUDA expands headquarters with office space
- Ageing the unageable
- Nano ‘camera’ made using molecular glue allows real-time monitoring of chemical reactions
- DeepMind and EMBL release the most complete database of predicted 3D structures of human proteins
- Surrey builds AI to find anti-ageing chemical compounds
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group wins Best Business Award