InnoME and Etaluma Announce Imaging Strategic Partnership
Very simple time lapse experiments in 24 and 6-well microplates as well as flasks and dishes
InnoME, Gmbh and Etaluma, Inc. announced a partnership to bring entry level incubator cell imaging to the Americas. Etaluma will exclusively offer InnoME’s zenCell technology as the “lumanette”. The lumanette provides 24 individual 10x imagers for very simple time lapse experiments in 24 and 6-well microplates as well as flasks and dishes. Simple analysis routines for cell coverage and counting are included and provide real time data and chart visualization.
“The solid state and robust design makes the lumanette’s addition to Etaluma’s Lumascope product line a natural for those customers without the need for higher magnification or fluorescence microscopy” said Chris Shumate, CEO of Etaluma. “We found Etaluma as the most progressive brand in the field of digital live cell imaging and shared a philosophy of solid engineering and construction of research instrumentation. The lumanette imager fits right into Etaluma’s product line of modern high-performance epi-fluorescence microscopes” stated Matthias Shuh, PM of InnoME.
- live cell imaging
- fluorescence microscopy
- 1analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- 2Researchers find the favourite food of an enigmatic intestinal bacterium
- 3Spread of a novel SARS-CoV-2 variant across Europe in summer 2020
- 4How deadly parasites ‘glide’ into human cells
- 5analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology
- 6New cancer diagnostics: A glimpse into the tumor in 3D
- 7Midbrain organoids for automated chemical screening and disease research
- 8Artificial Intelligence has learned to estimate oil viscosity
- 9Nanopatterns of proteins detected by cryo-electron microscopy
- 10World record resolution in cryo-electron microscopy
- Waters Collaborates with Dr. Sunghwan Kim of Kyungpook National University t ...
- Merck Collaborates with Mammoth Biosciences to Scale New SARS-CoV-2 Test
- InnoME and Etaluma Announce Imaging Strategic Partnership
- DKSH extends partnership with Bruker in China
- Merck and Rigaku Form Partnership to Develop Novel Molecular Structure Analy ...