InnoME and Etaluma Announce Imaging Strategic Partnership
Very simple time lapse experiments in 24 and 6-well microplates as well as flasks and dishes
InnoME, Gmbh and Etaluma, Inc. announced a partnership to bring entry level incubator cell imaging to the Americas. Etaluma will exclusively offer InnoME’s zenCell technology as the “lumanette”. The lumanette provides 24 individual 10x imagers for very simple time lapse experiments in 24 and 6-well microplates as well as flasks and dishes. Simple analysis routines for cell coverage and counting are included and provide real time data and chart visualization.
“The solid state and robust design makes the lumanette’s addition to Etaluma’s Lumascope product line a natural for those customers without the need for higher magnification or fluorescence microscopy” said Chris Shumate, CEO of Etaluma. “We found Etaluma as the most progressive brand in the field of digital live cell imaging and shared a philosophy of solid engineering and construction of research instrumentation. The lumanette imager fits right into Etaluma’s product line of modern high-performance epi-fluorescence microscopes” stated Matthias Shuh, PM of InnoME.
- live cell imaging
- fluorescence microscopy
- 1New NMR method enables monitoring of chemical reactions in metal containers
- 2Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
- 3analytica 2020: Great exhibitor resonance for the autumnal fair
- 4Merck acquires a French company
- 5Formation of quadruple helix DNA tracked in live human cells for the first time
- 6Thermo Fisher Scientific and QIAGEN N.V. Agree on Amended Terms to Acquisition Agreement
- 7Hurdle of microscopy overcome
- 8Biofilms - an invisible threat to food safety
- 9How smart, ultrathin nanosheets go fishing for proteins
- 10Engineers use electricity to clean up toxic water