Armen Instrument sold its Flash Chromatography branch of activity to Interchim. This sale will enable Armen Instrument to focus on its core businesses of developing and marketing preparative high-performance chromatography machines with modular and integrated systems, as well as Centrifuge ... more
Bohui Innovation Biotechnology will acquire the Interchim group
Advion Inc. announces parent company Beijing Bohui Innovation Biotechnology Co., Ltd., has filed its intention to acquire Adchim SAS, the parent company of the Interchim group companies. This transaction will subsequently result in the combination of Bohui’s subsidiary Advion Inc., a leader in high performance, small footprint mass spectrometry and Interchim SA, a global provider of chromatography and purification instrumentation and consumables for life sciences, research and industry. Building upon seven years of a successful OEM partnership, the companies’ future elevated multi-national combination for sales of instruments, consumables and customer service is expected to rapidly grow revenue. The combined suite of solutions will be displayed at global conferences beginning in early March, though each company will sustain direct customer transaction relationships until the subsequent combination.
The boards of both companies have agreed to the transaction, which remains contingent upon regulatory approvals and other customary matters.
Complementing Advion’s strong academic, pharma, biopharmaceutical and clinical position in mass spectrometry and chromatography products, Interchim adds a broad range of flash chromatography, preparative LC systems, SPE, evaporation, chromatography columns and consumables to the company’s combined product portfolio. Partners since 2012, Advion and Interchim led the market by being the first to develop integrated Flash-MS and seamlessly coupling Advion’s high performance expression® Compact Mass Spectrometer with Interchim’s puriFlash® chromatography systems. In the future, the combined companies will strengthen the integration and breadth of workflow solutions by adding Advion’s proprietary range of novel sample introduction and assay techniques.
Fluorotechnics Pty Limited announced the immediate appointment of InterChim as the sales, marketing and distribution partner for France and other European countries. Duncan Veal (CEO) from Fluorotechnics said: "We are excited about the opportunity to work with InterChim, as they are one of ... more
Multi-Mode Mass Spec: The expression® family of compact mass spectrometers was developed with maximum versatility in mind. They allow users to switch rapidly between the many different sample introduction techniques required throughout the chemist’s workflow; from simple direct probe analys ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Eppendorf AG completes conversion to European public limited company
- Tailor-made X-rays for research and development
- KRÜSS moves forward in Spanish market by selling directly
- Laboratory specialist KNAUER receives "Grand Prize for Medium-Sized Businesses"
- Tecan successfully completes the acquisition of Paramit