Over 170 biopharma dealmakers, investors, scientists and technology transfer professionals gathered on 24 May in Munich for BioVaria 2011. Their goal was to initiate partnerships for the development of promising life-science projects originating from leading public research institutions and ... more
dynamicBIOSENSORS appoints Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
dynamicBIOSENSORS announces that Dr. Martin Greber has been appointed the company´s new Chief Sales and Marketing Officer. Effective immediately, Martin will join dynamicBIOSENSORS´ management team and serve as executive officer of the company.
In his role of Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Martin will align the sales and marketing organizations around the company´s go-to-market strategy and growth opportunity. He will also oversee dynamicBIOSENSORS´ brand reputation in the market.
Commenting on the new appointment, Ulrich Rant, co-founder and CEO of Dynamic Biosensors GmbH, says: “Martin brings an experienced style of entrepreneurial leadership to our management team that will ensure the company´s continued success in the market. His track record in business development and generating growth, both at national and international levels, speaks for itself and I´m delighted to announce this valuable addition to our team.”
Martin Greber joins dynamicBIOSENSORS with broad experience in sales and marketing gained from various senior leadership roles lastly with PerkinElmer.
“I am excited about dynamicBIOSENSORS´ highly innovative technology and the opportunity to take the responsibility for this new role. I am looking forward to work very closely with the sales and marketing team to accelerate dynamicBIOSENSORS‘ journey”, commented Greber.
- personnel changes
- 1A new, highly sensitive chemical sensor uses protein nanowires
- 2New COVID-19 test quickly and accurately detects viral RNA
- 3Researcher Develops One Minute Coronavirus Test
- 4The Higgs boson and superconductivity
- 5Start-up Raises 16.3 million Euros to Prepare Market Launch of its SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Testing System
- 6Diagnostic biosensor quickly detects SARS-CoV-2 from nasopharyngeal swabs
- 7A new biosensor for the COVID-19 virus
- 8A Glimpse into Real-Time Methanol Synthesis
- 9Single-cell RNA seq method developed to accurately quantify cell-specific drug effects in pancreatic islets
- 10Real-time observation of enzymatic processes on DNA
- FRITSCH Change of Generations
- Achim von Leoprechting promoted to become CEO of Tecan after retirement of D ...
- PerkinElmer appoints President & Chief Operating Officer
- Merck Announces Future Insight Prize for Groundbreaking Scientific Work
- New Chief Financial Officers Appointed at Carl Zeiss AG and Carl Zeiss Medit ...
- Two colour technique reveals how X-ray lasers damage biomolecules
- Microbes on microscope eyepieces: could mean one in the eye for users!
- Gene editing: Taming CRISPR’s collateral damage
- Start-up Raises 16.3 million Euros to Prepare Market Launch of its SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Testing System
- Alexandra Knauer awarded as a female entrepreneur role model