Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that it has completed its acquisition of the Agilent-related business from Young In Scientific Co. Ltd. and its affiliates (“YI Scientific”). YI Scientific is a distributor of analytical and scientific instruments in South Korea and a long-time distributo ... more
Agilent Technologies Announces Strategic Partnership with Pacific Laboratory Products in Australia
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the strategic partnership with Pacific Laboratory Products in Australia to provide best-in-class technical support and efficient delivery for the entire range of Agilent Chromatography Columns and Supplies products.
“We have long established partnership with Pacific Laboratory Products in Australia, they are equipped with deep understanding of the local market requirements and have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer support and services,” said Rod Minett, Country Manager of Agilent Technologies in Australia and New Zealand.
- Agilent Technologies
- Pacific Laboratory Products
- New Zealand
- chromatography columns
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the Agilent-related business from Young In Scientific Co. Ltd. YI Scientific is a leading distributor of analytical and scientific instruments in South Korea and a long-time distributor of Agilent instr ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc.announced that it has completed the acquisition of Lasergen, Inc. (Lasergen), an emerging biotechnology company focused on research and development of innovative technologies for DNA sequencing. In March 2016 Agilent made an initial investment in the Houston, Texas ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- LUM enters into a strategic partnership for bitumen and petroleum analysis i ...
- Waters and Sartorius collaborate
- OLS OMNI Life Science and Namocell sign distribution agreement
- Many researchers are familiar with the problem: Before there are any new fin ...
- oncgnostics cooperates with the Medical University of Graz
- World record broken for thinnest X-ray detector ever created
- Breakthrough in sizing nanoparticles using fluid-filled tubes
- New butterfly-inspired hydrogen sensor is powered by light
- Nano-microscope gives first direct observation of the magnetic properties of 2D materials
- Keep safe and cool in the pool