Oracle allows you to determine the fat content even in unknown samples - without method development or cumbersome calibration more
Reduce Analysis Times from Hours to Minutes
The Phönix Black™ Muffle Furnaces enable companies in many diverse industries to improve their process control, allowing them to make rapid adjustments to reduce "out-of-specification" product.
These systems can perform many high temperature applications up to 97% faster than traditional muffle furnaces. The standard Phönix Black Muffle
Furnace configuration features:
- Programmable temperature control
- Auto-Start/Auto-Shutdown software
- Built-in exhaust system
- Entry and storage of up to 20 methods
- Built-in calibration software
- Over-temperature and thermocouple failure safeguards
- Built-in system diagnostics
Use any type of crucible normally used in a conventional muffle furnace, including platinum!
The Phönix Systems are rugged, easy-to-use and engineered to be dependable. Temperature verification and temperature calibration for ISO and GLP practices are quickly and easily performed with optional accessories including NIST traceable dual thermocouples and calibration source instruments.
Phönix Black satisfies the equipment requirements for "electrically heated" furnaces in the following methods: ASTM, USP (281 - ROI & 733-LOI), AOAC, FDA, ISO & DIN.
Phönix Black also meets the requirements for applications listing a "microwave-heated" furnace: ASTM D5630-94, ASTM D1506-94b.
Find out More in the Video
The SMART 6 features two major innovations compared to CEM's previous SMART 5 system: the ability to accurately analyze both wet and dry samples and a significant reduction in sample drying times more
Extraction of up to 12 samples. This allows different samples to be quickly extracted in just 5 minutes. The EDGE Extraction System from CEM is a sequential system for the fast automated solvent. more
Process and laboratory staff in the food industry are increasingly pressed for time. The fat content of ever more samples must be determined fast and accurately. Until recently, there was no reliable method to determine the fat content in different foods in less than 30 seconds. One method ... more
The Phönix Black™ Muffle Furnaces enable companies in many diverse industries to improve their process control, allowing them to make rapid adjustments to reduce "out-of-specification" product. These systems can perform many high temperature applications up to 97% faster than traditional mu ... more
Faster than all other extraction methods The EDGE Extraction System from CEM is a sequential system for the fast automated solvent extraction of up to 12 samples. This allows different samples to be quickly extracted in just 5 minutes.The extractions in the EDGE are carried out under pressu ... more
CEM Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to purchase the instrumentation lines of Intavis Bioanalytical Instruments AG, with headquarters in Cologne Germany. The acquisition allows CEM to strengthen its product offering in the Life Sciences for proteomics, i ... more
CEM Corporation announced the formation of a new subsidiary headquartered in Tokyo with an additional office in Osaka, Japan. CEM Japan will be responsible for all sales, marketing, technical support and service of the Company’s entire line of laboratory instrumentation in Japan and selecte ... more
CEM announced that its fourth US patent covering microwave-assisted peptide synthesis (US7,582,728) was issued on September 1, 2009. The patent contains broad claims regarding the process of using microwave energy to accelerate two key steps in performing almost all solid phase peptide synt ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 5Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 8Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 9Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 10All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction