Oracle allows you to determine the fat content even in unknown samples - without method development or cumbersome calibration more
The future of microwave digestion…today
The future of microwave digestion systems is here. The BLADE brings speed, simplicity, performance, and flexibility to labs to increase their capabilities and drive them into the future of elemental analysis.
- Digestions in 5 minutes
- Prepare vessel in seconds
- Workflow solutions from balance to analysis
- Mix and match samples and acids
Processing samples quickly and efficiently is critical for laboratory operation. The combination of the high energy focused cavity and rapid vortexing of the sample provide for complete digestions in as little as five minutes, including cool down. The ability to process mixed samples and acid combinations further streamlines the process as compared to batch microwave systems. You can even interrupt the que to add a “rush sample” with ease allowing labs to charge a premium price for rapid turnaround. At the end of the run the technician simply removes the rack and transports the samples to the fume hood for final dilution. The BLADE incorporates speed, efficiency, and flexibility to provide the lowest cost per test of any microwave system.
Easy Snap Caps
Like its name implies the Easy Snap Cap is easily placed onto the top of the high purity quartz vessel providing an air tight seal. There is no vessel assembly or torquing required saving lots of time in sample preparation. At the end of the run the cap snaps off allowing for immediate dilution. The cap is disposable which eliminates the cleaning step of seal plugs or vessel caps. It cannot be any simpler.
Find out More in the Video
CEM Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to purchase the instrumentation lines of Intavis Bioanalytical Instruments AG, with headquarters in Cologne Germany. The acquisition allows CEM to strengthen its product offering in the Life Sciences for proteomics, i ... more
CEM Corporation announced the formation of a new subsidiary headquartered in Tokyo with an additional office in Osaka, Japan. CEM Japan will be responsible for all sales, marketing, technical support and service of the Company’s entire line of laboratory instrumentation in Japan and selecte ... more
CEM announced that its fourth US patent covering microwave-assisted peptide synthesis (US7,582,728) was issued on September 1, 2009. The patent contains broad claims regarding the process of using microwave energy to accelerate two key steps in performing almost all solid phase peptide synt ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 7Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 8BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 9Hauschild mixer – German Engineering for all applications and industries with laboratory work
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe