No sample preparation ✓ Only 5 ml or 4 g of sample needed ✓ No other chemicals needed more
The user-friendliest microwave for digestion: Next-level convenience and ease of use
Easily operated rotors and vessels - no tinkering, no lugging, no tools
Work like with a tablet - thanks to the ultra-modern, intuitive user interface
Highest throughput - digest 41 routine samples or 20 demanding samples at the same time
Don't waste your time for sample preparation with assembling the digestion vessels
The microwave digestion device Multiwave 5000 for sample preparation will revolutionize your everyday laboratory work. Vessels for digestion out of six, seven or more individual parts? Not with us! Thanks to the simple three-part structure, you can easily close and open the vessels without tools. You save valuable time and process up to 41 samples per run. Get rid of handling heavy rotors: just leave the rotor in the device when loading or unloading the vessels. Thanks to the hands-free mechanism, you can easily open the door automatically.
With the new rotor 20SVT50, you can easily digest also challenging samples. Developed to withstand the highest temperatures and pressures, the rotor is the ideal choice for up to 20 demanding samples at the same time like ceramics, alloys, polymers, petroleum products or chemicals.
Thanks to the intuitive SmartScreen user interface, you work like a tablet. Create favorites for your methods, save short cuts or data on your home screen and start methods easily with one touch.
Find out More in the Video
Process up to 12 samples more cost-effectively than ever before ✓ Saves a lot of space in the lab ✓ Saves hands-on time thanks to more
Space-saving: cooling, fume suction and touch screen integrated ✓ User-friendly thanks to automation and intuitive software ✓ Versatile more
Quantachrome and Anton Paar finished the purchasing process on February 9 at the Quantachrome headquarters in Boynton Beach, Florida. The companies agreed not to disclose the purchase price. Under the umbrella of the Anton Paar Group, the company will continue operations in Boynton Beach. G ... more
Anton Paar expands the product portfolio for particle characterization by the acquisition of the corresponding division from CILAS (Orléans, France). The PSA instruments are based on the light scattering principle or image analysis. They give information about the size distribution and shap ... more
Ever wonder why you have to shake your bottle of ketchup or mustard before pouring? Or why, to get out of quicksand, you must move slowly? Or why you can run on the surface of a suspension of cornstarch in water, but you’d sink if you tried to walk on it? The common feature of all these con ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker