The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
Titration Handbook – Theory and Practice of Titration
A guide to basics, methods and applications of titrationDr.-Ing. Jens Hillerich, Dr. rer. nat. Jürgen Peters
Titration is one of the oldest methods for content determination in chemistry, still finding broad use in chemical analysis. On the one hand, a titration can be performed very easily and quickly, on the other hand, the titration provides a very accurate measurement result after only a few minutes - under optimal conditions. A relative standard deviation of below one percent is normal. It is not without reason that numerous standards require titration as a method.
In the first step, this guide deals with the volume and its correctness. Thereafter, the focus is on the sample and its handling. Subsequently, the used reagents, electrodes and the titration parameters are dealt with in detail.
Furthermore, application areas are mentioned and various titration methods are presented.
- volume measurement
- acid-base titration
- precipitation titration
- complexometric titration
- redox titration
- charge transfer titration
- thermometric titration
- photometric titration
- conductometric titration
- back titration
- phase transfer titration
- substitution titration
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into conductivity measurement and a multitude of practical tips. more
The titration handbook presents basics, methods and applications of titration containing a blend of application information and lab know how more
The new OxiTop®-IDS measuring heads can be used to perform a multitude of respirometric degradation tests. Besides simple BOD measurements, these include degradation tests according to OECD, soil respiration tests and anaerobic processes, e.g. in biogas production, with a duration of up to ... more
Whenever measuring in confined spaces or keeping the instrument away is a must: Start and save your measuring directly at the sensor! more
You will receive the complete range of titration equipment and all titration electrodes as well as additional valuable tips and tricks for ideal handling more
The full range of SI Analytics portable and lab meters with matching electrodes more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Comparing ICP-OES Analyzers' Plasma Views: Axial, Radial, Dual, MultiView, and New Dual Side-On Interface
- 3Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 4Polyether-Modified Silicones for Cosmetic Applications
- 5Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 6Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 7How new spectrometer technologies substantially cut operating costs
- 8Why Flame AAS Users Are Moving Up to ICP-OES
- 9Why ICP-OES User Are Moving up to the Latest Technology
- 10Metals and Trace Elements in Aqueous Solutions