Hamamatsu offers a whole product range from brand new micro-spectrometers the size of a finger tip to dedicated measurements systems more
A diverse line-up of detectors
Custom devices available
Superior detection capabilities
Unique devices for the next generation of mass spectral analysis
Hamamatsu has developed a wide range of products for both the ionization and detection ranges of mass spectrometry. Depending on the type of mass spectrometer used, the technical characteristics and required performance of these devices differ.
These include low-fragmentation light sources for photoionization, high specification ion detectors, as well as measurement support tools for users. We offer a wide range of detection devices such as MCP, EMT, and PMT, allowing us to present a broad range of options that best fit your application.
By developing mass spectrometry devices with cutting-edge technologies in semiconductor manufacturing, laser development, and material research, we have developed a new line of detectors offering the most effective and precise analysis for any mass spectrometry technique.
TOF Mass Spectrometry
sector-field mass spectrometry
food quality control
mass spectrometer accessories
Find out More in the Video
Fourier transform infrared spectrometer ✓ Ultra compact ✓ High-sensitivity NIR measurements ✓ Minimal dark current ✓s more
Measures in milliseconds instead of minutes ✓ No standards needed ✓ Simple operation and intuitive software ✓ ... more
An international team of applied scientists from Harvard, Hamamatsu Photonics, and ETH Zürich have demonstrated compact, multibeam, and multi-wavelength lasers emitting in the invisible part of the light spectrum (infrared). By contrast, typical lasers emit a single light beam of a well-def ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 7Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 8BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 9Hauschild mixer – German Engineering for all applications and industries with laboratory work
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe