Cameras for any application from X-ray to near-infrared ✓ Quantitative and reproducible images ✓ Cross-device and cross-platform compatibility ✓ more
A diverse line-up of detectors
Custom devices available
Superior detection capabilities
Unique devices for the next generation of mass spectral analysis
Hamamatsu has developed a wide range of products for both the ionization and detection ranges of mass spectrometry. Depending on the type of mass spectrometer used, the technical characteristics and required performance of these devices differ.
These include low-fragmentation light sources for photoionization, high specification ion detectors, as well as measurement support tools for users. We offer a wide range of detection devices such as MCP, EMT, and PMT, allowing us to present a broad range of options that best fit your application.
By developing mass spectrometry devices with cutting-edge technologies in semiconductor manufacturing, laser development, and material research, we have developed a new line of detectors offering the most effective and precise analysis for any mass spectrometry technique.
TOF Mass Spectrometry
sector-field mass spectrometry
food quality control
mass spectrometer accessories
Find out More in the Video
Best in class sensors from Gamma-Ray to IR ✓ One-stop-shop for your environmental sensing application ✓ Broad range of possibilities for customization more
Fourier transform infrared spectrometer ✓ Ultra compact ✓ High-sensitivity NIR measurements ✓ Minimal dark current ✓s more
An international team of applied scientists from Harvard, Hamamatsu Photonics, and ETH Zürich have demonstrated compact, multibeam, and multi-wavelength lasers emitting in the invisible part of the light spectrum (infrared). By contrast, typical lasers emit a single light beam of a well-def ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker