The OHAUS name is a synonym of precision and reliability ✓ Broad portfolio that can answer your needs in all necessary fields ✓ Smart design that connects safety and user experience ✓ more
Top performance & reliable results even with temperature fluctuations and electromagnetic fields
Balance can be operated without reading the manual, thanks to the intelligent two-line display
Internal calibration saves time and money by eliminating the need for separate calibration weights
Accurate results every time - even when exposed to temperature fluctuations & electromagnetic fields
What you can expect from the Pioneer PX analytical and precision balances is the feeling of being surprised by a low-cost product’s high-quality workmanship when taking it into your hands. When you feel the solid metal base, you know that this is not just any balance: it is an entry-level model that has been equipped with premium features.
Pioneer PX balances are both high-performance and extremely economical – ideal for laboratory, industrial and education applications, from weighing to piece counting to density determination. The robust design and replaceable protective cover make your balance a lasting companion that will save you money over time. The two-line display shows all the important instructions – so you don't really need the manual. Each load cell is QC tested under the exact same conditions as our high-end Explorer balances, making them highly reliable even when exposed to temperature fluctuations and electromagnetic fields. And thanks to their removable sliding doors, cleaning is amazingly easy.
Any questions? Please contact us.
Find out More in the Video
Digital and non-digital vortex mixers ✓ 24 different accessories and adapters ✓ Durable and robust design ✓ Intuitive operation more
Hands-free, fast execution of recurring actions thanks to optional programmable infrared sensors ✓ Convenient data transfer even without PC connection thanks to front-mounted USB port ✓ Large, stable weighing pans for large samples and heavy loads from 220 g up to 35 kg, depending on the mo ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 7Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 8BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 9Hauschild mixer – German Engineering for all applications and industries with laboratory work
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe