Do you know the feeling of being surprised by a low-cost product’s high-quality workmanship when taking it into your hands? That's exactly what you can expect from the Pioneer PX analytical and precision balances. When you feel the solid metal base, you know that this is not just any balanc ... more
Top performance & reliable results even with temperature fluctuations and electromagnetic fields
Balance can be operated without reading the manual, thanks to the intelligent two-line display
Internal calibration saves time and money by eliminating the need for separate calibration weights
Accurate results every time ... even when exposed to temperature fluctuations & electromagnetic fields
Do you know the feeling of being surprised by a low-cost product’s high-quality workmanship when taking it into your hands? That's exactly what you can expect from the Pioneer PX analytical and precision balances. When you feel the solid metal base, you know that this is not just any balance: it is an entry-level model that has been equipped with premium features. It lets you benefit from over 100 years of experience that goes into every one of the OHAUS balances.
Pioneer PX balances are both high-performance and extremely economical – ideal for laboratory, industrial and education applications, from weighing to piece counting to density determination.
The robust design and replaceable protective cover make your balance a lasting companion that will save you money over time. The two-line display shows all the important instructions – so you don't really need the manual. Each load cell is QC tested under the exact same conditions as our high-end Explorer balances, making them highly reliable even when exposed to temperature fluctuations and electromagnetic fields. And thanks to their removable sliding doors, cleaning is amazingly easy.
Any questions? Please contact us.
Find out More in the Video
- 1ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 5Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 6BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 9Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 10Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality