Milligram-precise weighing of small samples ✓ Routine weighing in the kg range ✓ Optional IR sensors ✓ Convenient data transfer ✓ more
Analytical balances with outstanding weighing performance, as easy to use as a smartphone
Intuitive operation via icons like on your smartphone: high performance meets ease of use
Less lab space needed, thanks to cleverly designed sliding doors and removable touchscreen
Maximum data integrity and absolute traceability, thanks to four-level user management, system log and min weight enforcement
These space-saving analytical and semi-micro balances are surprisingly intuitive to use
Weighing can hardly get more intuitive: the OHAUS analytical balances stand out for their unsurpassed ease of use, exceptional accuracy and longevity. The Adventurer balances offer amazing versatility and flexibility for even the most demanding routine tasks in the lab and in industry. If you operate in a regulated environment and require full traceability, the Explorer family of analytical and semi-micro balances will keep you on the safe side at audits. Their individually programmable infrared sensors also allow you to perform recurring activities such as automatically opening the doors without contact – and without delay.
Thanks to its temperature sensor, OHAUS’ signature AutoCal automatic internal calibration system ensures that the balance delivers reliable weighing values at all times, even when the ambient temperature changes. Explorer semi-micro balances can even be equipped with an ionizer to minimize static charge. From economical entry-level to high-end balances, you'll find what you're looking for at OHAUS.
Contact us today and let us find a solution together for your requirements.
Find out More in the Video
Prevents accidents: Heating switches off if you‘re away from stirrer for too long. Powerful: precise stirring of up to 20 litres at 60 - 1,600 rpm more
Reliable results even with temperature fluctuations/electromagnetic fields. You can also operate this balance without a manual. more
Imagine a magnetic hot plate stirrer that thinks along with you. What if it had a motion sensor that could detect you from approx. 3 meters away? And starts a timeout process defined by you to switch off the heating as soon as you leave the safety radius? What if you could extend the radius ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker