The OHAUS name is a synonym of precision and reliability ✓ Broad portfolio that can answer your needs in all necessary fields ✓ Smart design that connects safety and user experience ✓ more
Analytical balances with outstanding weighing performance, as easy to use as a smartphone
Intuitive operation via icons like on your smartphone: high performance meets ease of use
Less lab space needed, thanks to cleverly designed sliding doors and removable touchscreen
Maximum data integrity and absolute traceability, thanks to four-level user management, system log and min weight enforcement
These space-saving analytical and semi-micro balances are surprisingly intuitive to use
Weighing can hardly get more intuitive: the OHAUS analytical balances stand out for their unsurpassed ease of use, exceptional accuracy and longevity. The Adventurer balances offer amazing versatility and flexibility for even the most demanding routine tasks in the lab and in industry. If you operate in a regulated environment and require full traceability, the Explorer family of analytical and semi-micro balances will keep you on the safe side at audits. Their individually programmable infrared sensors also allow you to perform recurring activities such as automatically opening the doors without contact – and without delay.
Thanks to its temperature sensor, OHAUS’ signature AutoCal automatic internal calibration system ensures that the balance delivers reliable weighing values at all times, even when the ambient temperature changes. Explorer semi-micro balances can even be equipped with an ionizer to minimize static charge. From economical entry-level to high-end balances, you'll find what you're looking for at OHAUS.
Contact us and let us find a solution for your requirements.
Find out More in the Video
Digital and non-digital vortex mixers ✓ 24 different accessories and adapters ✓ Durable and robust design ✓ Intuitive operation more
Hands-free, fast execution of recurring actions thanks to optional programmable infrared sensors ✓ Convenient data transfer even without PC connection thanks to front-mounted USB port ✓ Large, stable weighing pans for large samples and heavy loads from 220 g up to 35 kg, depending on the mo ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Certified reference materials
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 8New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 9Quality made easy: Analyze food and raw materials in just a few seconds
- 10Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device