Robert J. Lefkowitz from Duke University, along with Brian Kobilka from Stanford University, were just awarded the 2012 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for their research and discovery of the receptor protein that binds to adrenaline, that is the beta-adrenergic receptor. A receptor protein crosse ... more
BMG LABTECH invests 4.5 million Euro in headquarters site expansionMicroplate reader manufacturer doubles its production area
BMG LABTECH has recorded a rapid increase in revenue over the past years. A new company building provides the additional capacity required for the company's anticipated business growth over the longer term.
The expansion is a necessary response to the global demand for BMG LABTECH products and technologies made in Germany. The new building is designed to double the manufacturing area and provide new space for warehouse capacities, research and development and the planned job growth. The new capabilities will ensure that BMG LABTECH can continue to meet demand while also developing new products to suit customer needs.
BMG LABTECH is at the forefront of technology offering microplate readers for life sciences applications and high-throughput screening. BMG LABTECH employs 110 people at its headquarters and its five subsidiaries in Australia, France, UK, Japan, and the US.
- microplate readers
- Bmg Labtech
One of the first uses of the microscope by Louis Pasteur was to determine why beer and wine soured; he later hypothesized the Germ Theory of Disease. It’s in that same spirit that BMG LABTECH congratulates Dr. Gary Spedding for his proposal to use the new SPECTROstar Nano to modernize beer ... more
The ALSSA - Analytical & Life Science Systems Association - Board of Directors recently approved applications for membership submitted by BMG LABTECH, Inc. Ron Earp PhD, President, will serve as the official representative to ALSSA and E.J. Dell PhD, Business Development and Applications Sc ... more
CRISPR/Cas9 genome-edited cells express nanoBRET-donor that monitors protein interaction and trafficking more
Immunoglobulins or antibodies are proteins that are involved in the immune response. That makes them interesting drug targets. This application note shows the detection of the immunoglobulin IgG using an AlphaLISA® assay performed on BMG LABTECH's PH more
- 1analytica 2020: The leading guide to the smart laboratory
- 2Using Gene Scissors to Detect Diseases
- 3Sartorius signs agreement to acquire select Danaher Life Science platform businesses
- 4First molecular movies at European XFEL
- 5Predicting a protein's behavior from its appearance
- 6Novel sensor implant radically improves significance of NMR brain scans
- 7Swiss Army Knife for Genome Research
- 8Scientists design built-in controls for mini-chemical labs on a chip
- 9Novel mathematical framework provides a deeper understanding of how drugs interact
- 10Biologists examine sperm quality on the basis of their metabolism