Julabo GmbH celebrates their 50th company anniversary in 2017. These 50 years of experiences, skills, and innovation were celebrated extensively during a multi-day JULABO event package. The celebrations started on Sep. 21, 2017, with the gala evening in Europe Park Rust with 700 invited gue ... more
Markus Juchheim is now the sole Managing Director at JULABO GmbH
The company founder and shareholder Gerhard Juchheim has handed over the complete executive leadership responsibilities of JULABO GmbH to his son Markus after almost 50 years as its Managing Director. This is not a new responsibility for Markus Juchheim, who has led the company along with his father for the past nine years. Markus Juchheim will lead JULABO GmbH as the sole Managing Director starting immediately.
A street called Gerhard-Juchheim-Straße was created to honor Gerhard Juchheim´s long-term service to his company and the community. The celebratory inauguration of the street took place on March 11th 2016. The community of Seelbach congratulated Gerhard Juchheim - represented by Seelbach´s mayor Thomas Schäfer. Following this, the street sign was unveiled by Gerhard and Markus Juchheim.
The Gerhard-Juchheim-Strasse1 in 77960 Seelbach is the new company address for JULABO GmbH effective immediately.
- Gerhard Juchheim
- Markus Juchheim
As part of the annual awards ceremony for the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor event, the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry Nils Shmid presented Gerhard Juchheim with the Lifetime Business Achievement Medal of Honor for 2015 from the state of Baden-Württemberg. Since 197 ... more
Markus Ketterer has taken over the job as ‘Head of Marketing Communications and PR' at the JULABO GmbH since end of July 2015. He is responsible for the overall marketing communications mix of the brands ‘JULABO’ and ‘fusionchef’, from the development of the communications strategy to the e ... more
The new PRESTO from JULABO represents the state-of-the-art for modern laboratories. more
180 pages of innovative and robust temperature control solutions for working temperatures ranging from -95 °C to +400 °C more
The new PRESTO® from JULABO represents the state-of-the-art for modern laboratories. The first models in this redesigned line of temperature-control instruments are the air-cooled A30 and A40 as well as the water-cooled W40. These instruments cover a working temperature range of -40 to +250 ... more
State-of-the-art technology for cooling and heating more
CORIO Heating Circulators feature professional technology for routine laboratory tasks. The portfolio permits a wide range of applications and includes immersion circulators, open heating bath circulators, and heating circulators. Advantages: Precise temperature control Easy handling Flexi ... more
The first glass thermometers were relatively primitive devices. Equipped with fixed contacts, they were capable of only limited interaction with a more
- 1A new, highly sensitive chemical sensor uses protein nanowires
- 2New COVID-19 test quickly and accurately detects viral RNA
- 3Researcher Develops One Minute Coronavirus Test
- 4Diagnostic biosensor quickly detects SARS-CoV-2 from nasopharyngeal swabs
- 5The Higgs boson and superconductivity
- 6A new biosensor for the COVID-19 virus
- 7A Glimpse into Real-Time Methanol Synthesis
- 8Single-cell RNA seq method developed to accurately quantify cell-specific drug effects in pancreatic islets
- 9Start-up Raises 16.3 million Euros to Prepare Market Launch of its SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Testing System
- 10Sartorius closes acquisition of selected assets of Danaher Life Sciences
- Two colour technique reveals how X-ray lasers damage biomolecules
- Microbes on microscope eyepieces: could mean one in the eye for users!
- Gene editing: Taming CRISPR’s collateral damage
- Start-up Raises 16.3 million Euros to Prepare Market Launch of its SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Testing System
- Alexandra Knauer awarded as a female entrepreneur role model