QIAGEN N.V. announced that Peer M. Schatz, Chief Executive Officer, has notified the Company that, after 27 years at QIAGEN, he has decided to step down as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Management Board. He will remain with QIAGEN as Special Advisor to the Supervisory Board an ... more
QIAGEN partners with sequencing provider
QIAGEN N.V. announced that it has expanded its relationship with BG to provide QIAGEN’s Ingenuity® Variant Analysis™ in integrated bioinformatics for all customers of BGI’s sequencing services.
Under the reseller agreement, BGI customers will receive sequencing data generated from their samples through Ingenuity Variant Analysis‘ secure, cloud-based environment and gain access to its leading comprehensive gene variant data and genomic interpretation applications
“We are very pleased to expand QIAGEN’s relationship with BGI, the global leader in sequencing services. Integrating Ingenuity Variant Analysis into BGI’s highly reliable sequencing services will enable clients to accelerate workflows. They’ll be able to transform large quantities of genomic data into valuable molecular insights for research or clinical applications,” said Laura Furmanski, Head of QIAGEN’s Bioinformatics Business Area. “Bioinformatics solutions from QIAGEN are growing rapidly as scientists and healthcare professionals increasingly use genomic information to guide research and provide precise diagnosis for medical decision-making. We are committed to working with leading organizations such as BGI to make these improvements in life possible.”
- sequencing services
QIAGEN N.V. announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire STAT-Dx, a privately-held company developing the next generation of multiplex diagnostics for one-step, fully integrated molecular analysis of common syndromes using a novel system based on real-time PCR technology and proven ... more
QIAGEN N.V. announced it has joined CANCER-ID, a public-private consortium aiming to establish standard protocols and clinical validation for blood-based biomarkers in lung and breast cancer. Rapid advances in the use of liquid biopsies, which enable cancer treatment and monitoring through ... more
An international research team, led by Institute of Oceanology of Chinese Academy of Sciences and BGI, has completed the sequencing, assembly and analysis of Pacific oyster (Crassostrea gigas) genome — the first mollusk genome to be sequenced — that will help to fill a void in our understan ... more
The South China Center for Innovative Pharmaceuticals, Sun Yat-Sen University, and BGI, the world's largest genomic organization, announced that they were among the research organizations from China, US and UK comprising an international research group that completed the genome sequence and ... more
Exonhit and BGI announced the successful completion of a project dedicated to expanding Exonhit’s Genome-Wide SpliceArrayTM to an additional strategic preclinical animal model species.To answer the need for a comprehensive understanding of gene deregulation and the expanding interest in dev ... more
- 1Ultrafast birth of free radicals observed in water
- 2analytica 2020: New instruments for battery research
- 3Looking at the good vibes of molecules: a new method for label-free metabolic imaging
- 4Eppendorf with new CEO dual leadership
- 5Separating Drugs with MagLev
- 6Paper-based test could diagnose Lyme disease at early stages
- 7A fine sense for molecules
- 8Differentiating amino acids: Foundation for direct sequencing of individual proteins developed
- 9Researchers create nanoscale sensors to better see how high pressure affects materials
- 10Sensing Protein Wellbeing
- Merck and Rigaku Form Partnership to Develop Novel Molecular Structure Analy ...
- DKSH and Bruker AXS strengthen partnership in China
- Are Drones Coming to Life Science Labs?
- Andrew Alliance and Sartorius collaborate to provide software-connected pipettes
- SOPAT GmbH and Malvern Panalytical announce a distribution agreement for US ...