By acquiring EnvironeX Group Inc. in Canada and TestAmerica in the USA Eurofins expands its testing capabilities in the North American market. EnvironeX Group Inc. - bioanalytical testing in Canada Founded in 2005 by Marc Hamilton and supported by PCP since 2015, EnvironeX is a leading prov ... more
Eurofins Genomics Achieves GLP Certification
Eurofins Genomics has now achieved Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) certification for DNA sequencing services, the first genomic service provider in Germany to attain such qualification.
Good Laboratory Practice is a required standard for laboratories conducting non-clinical safety studies, for example, toxicology and pharmacology studies in animals. It is also required for non-clinical safety studies for the development of drugs, small molecules, vaccines and gene therapeutics. GLP standards are also critical for the development of diagnostic kits and device validation (FDA and patent submissions), the analyses of production strains and GMO plants like genetic stability testing (e.g. analysis of inserted DNA and its transcripts, etc.). Eurofins Genomics is GLP certified for "DNA sequencing for genotyping and safety testing of GMOs, microorganisms, viruses, cell banks and cell lines". With this certificate, Eurofins Genomics offers not only Sanger sequencing services under GLP, but also next generation sequencing (NGS) applications.
- DNA sequencing
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has successfully closed the acquisition of Laboratoire Dermscan SAS (“Dermscan”), a leading provider of Cosmetic & Personal Care Products Testing services in Europe. Dermscan was founded in 1990 in Lyon as a family-owned business. After nearly three dec ... more
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an exclusive agreement to acquire PHAST Gesellschaft für Pharmazeutische Qualitätsstandards mbH (“PHAST”), one of Europe’s leading service providers in the field of pharmaceutical products quality. The transaction is expected to close in the ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules