Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG, an internationally active dealer of chromatography supply, has been appointed to take over the chromatography portfolio of SMI Labhut Ltd on 1st of September 2016. The management of the British dealer retires and therefore closes the family-run company after ... more
ISO 9001:2008 certificate for Altmann Analytik by TÜV Süd
Altmann Analytik has received anew certification according to quality management norm ISO 9001:2008 by TÜV Süd. Founded in 1866, TÜV SÜD is one of the world's leading technical service organisations.
This certification attests the high quality of performance of Altmann Analytik with itsonline-shop, in which customers from all over the world find more than 140,000 lab supply products from more than 30 different manufacturers. Altmann Analytik has been a reliable and independent partner for laboratories worldwide, especially from pharmaceutic industry. Therefore, high quality standards are a must-have for an independent dealer such as Altmann. This is not only acknowledged by the leading manufacturers as well as Altmann’s customers, but also again certified by the technical control board TÜV.
Stefanie Glasow, quality manager at Altmann Analytik, is happy about the renewed certification and sees it as an acknowledgement of being a reliable partner for both manufacturers and laboratories: “Trustworthiness and speed in combination with a high-level service quality, e.g. by offering our customers an independent helpdesk, have always been part of our philosophy. With the ISO 9001 certificate we have proven to have efficient and transparent processes, so our customers get a service at a consistent high level.”
- DIN EN ISO 9001
Altmann Analytik has received anew certification according to quality management norm ISO 9001:2008 by TÜV Süd. Also Dinkelberg analytics, a business domain acquired early in 2014 receives the certification for the first time. Founded in 1984, the specialist retailer for lab equipment Altma ... more
Munich-based Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG announced that it has acquired Dinkelberg analytics GmbH from Gablingen with effect from January 2014. Dinkelberg analytics was founded in 1922 and has produced for more than 50 years their own lab instruments, such as water baths or vacuum packag ... more
DataApex Company announced its achievement of ISO9001:2000 certification an international standard for quality management. During December 2006 DataApex passed the certification audit validating that the company meets all the criteria of the ISO 9001:2000 standards in the areas of softwar ... more
- 1analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- 2Researchers find the favourite food of an enigmatic intestinal bacterium
- 3Spread of a novel SARS-CoV-2 variant across Europe in summer 2020
- 4How deadly parasites ‘glide’ into human cells
- 5analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology
- 6New cancer diagnostics: A glimpse into the tumor in 3D
- 7Midbrain organoids for automated chemical screening and disease research
- 8Artificial Intelligence has learned to estimate oil viscosity
- 9Nanopatterns of proteins detected by cryo-electron microscopy
- 10World record resolution in cryo-electron microscopy
- analytica China 2020 concludes successfully
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Acquires Microbioreactor Manufacturer m2p-labs
- analytica 2020 with very good results in the digital format
- analytica Vietnam 2021 postponed from April to October
- analytica 2020: The world’s largest virtual trade fair for analysis, laborat ...