Epigenomics AG and BioChain announced that the companies have signed an agreement regarding a broad strategic collaboration of both companies. In addition, BioChain will acquire 217,935 newly issued shares of the company which corresponds to an investment of US$ 1.3m (EUR 0.94m) into Epigen ... more
Epigenomics increases share capitalal
Epigenomics announces that the Company's Executive Board today with the approval of the Supervisory Board has resolved on an increase of the Company's share capital by up to EUR 828,504 from the authorized capital, thus raising up to EUR 4.136.720 in total gross proceeds. This capital increase follows a previous capital increase through which the strategic partner BioChain invested into the Company. The newly issued shares resulting from the envisagedcapital increase will be offered against contribution in cashin a private placementtoinstitutional investors in Europe and the U.S.. The preemptive rights of the shareholders will be excluded. The issue price has been set at EUR 4.993 per share andequalsthe volume-weighted average XETRA trading price duringthe last three trading days including the day of this announcement.
Following completion of the placement, the Supervisory and Executive Boards of the Company are going to resolve on the final amount of shares to be issued.
Epigenomics AG intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to finance its current operations and to build and strengthen the distribution capacities for its lead product Epi proColon®, a blood-based test for the detection of colorectal cancer.
- colorectal cancer
Epigenomics AG announced that it has entered into a joint commercialization agreement with Polymedco Inc., a leading provider of colorectal cancer tests in North America. Both companies will jointly commercialize Epi proColon®, Epigenomics' blood-based test for colorectal cancer (CRC) scree ... more
Epigenomics AG announces that it has entered into an agreement with YA Global Master SPV Ltd. through which it secured a convertible bond financing for up to EUR 5m. Under the terms of the agreement, YA Global Master SPV Ltd., over a period of up to two years, is obliged to purchase convert ... more
- 1Miniaturized Lab-on-a-Chip for real-time Chemical Analysis of Liquids
- 2Organic thin-film sensors for light-source analysis and anti-counterfeiting applications
- 3A new era of early cancer detection with blood test may change cancer screening paradigms
- 4Beckman Coulter Life Sciences acquires Dublin biotech start-up
- 5Less risk, less costs: Portable spectroscopy devices could soon become real
- 6Mobile phone app accurately detects COVID-19 infection in people’s voices with the help of artificial intelligence
- 7Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are
- 8Sensing pressure using paper
- 9The predictive power of blood: metabolomic profiling reveals risk of multiple diseases all at once
- 10Pharmacoscopy: Next-Generation Microscopy
- Revealing the Genome of the Common Ancestor of All Mammals
- Structure of wheat immune protein resolved
- Digital lab management: Fully connected
- The predictive power of blood: metabolomic profiling reveals risk of multiple diseases all at once
- Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are