OLS OMNI Life Science and Namocell sign distribution agreement
Single cell sorting and dispensing instruments now available in Germany and Austria
OLS OMNI Life Science announced a distribution agreement with Namocell Inc., a provider of high-performance single cell sorting and dispensing platforms. As of now on OLS OMNI Life Science offers an expanded cell research portfolio focused next to single cell sorting and dispensing on cell culture, counting, flow cytometry, Analysis and Imaging.
“There has been significant demand for our Single Cell Dispensers in Germany and Austria,” said Namocell CEO Dr. Junyu Lin. OLS as a leading player in the Germany and Austria markets with strong track record in distributing cell-based research is a perfect partner to serve the markets.
“Namocell’s industry-leading single cell isolation instruments are a game-changer for cell line engineering and development, CRISPR, single cell genomics, antibody development and other single cell applications. The Namocell Single Cell Dispenser is fast, gentle and very easy to use. It enables researchers to sort and dispense single cells within minutes while preserving cell viability and integrity, so you can get excellent outgrowth and better data. It can handle sample input ranging from 100 cells to 150 million cells/mL. The versatility offers an ideal solution no matter you have precious clinical samples or want to isolate extremely rare cells from a large amount of cells,” said Dr. Andreas Friese, OLS Director Sales & Marketing. “We are very excited to bring these innovative high-performance instruments to more labs in Germany and Austria.”
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- OLS OMNI Life Science and Namocell sign distribution agreement
- Many researchers are familiar with the problem: Before there are any new fin ...
- oncgnostics cooperates with the Medical University of Graz
- NanoTemper Technologies teams up with PharmAI to help researchers spot game- ...
- Lab supplies out of the 3D printer