Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Launches Chiral Screening Service
Phenomenex Inc. announces a Chiral Screening Service for customers in pharmaceutical and natural products research and development. This free service provides target screening using a library of HPLC and SFC columns including the Phenomenex Lux polysaccharide-based offerings. After resolving the chiral compound, Phenomenex also produces method development and optimization for the service customer, all within 10 business days.
Enantiomers of chiral compounds may have different pharmacological effects in biological systems. Regulations require that enantiomers of all chiral drugs in development be screened separately on their pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties.
"Resolving chiral compounds is relatively difficult, and column selection can be complicated," explained Kari Carlson, brand manager for Phenomenex. "Our Chiral Screening Service eliminates time-consuming guesswork and also gives customers a chance to 'test-drive' our Lux columns."
- target screening
- SFC columns
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
Highly Reproducible Micro Columns ✓ Diverse Selectivity and Improved Performance ✓ Complementary Micro LC Column and Trap Selectivity ✓ more
Improve lab productivity by 50% ✓ Enhanced resolution of TCDD & TCDF✓ Improved column lifetime with integrated column option ✓ more
Up to 70% Faster PAH Analysis ✓ Elevated Temperature Stability ✓ Enhanced Resolution for Chrysene and Triphenylene (PAH Interferences) ✓ more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Researchers develop blood test for depression, bipolar disorder
- Doping by athletes could become tougher to hide with new detection method
- Tiny brains grown in 3D-printed bioreactor
- LabVantage Solutions Names Digital Transformation Veteran Mikael Hagstroem as Chief Executive Officer
- PerkinElmer Completes Acquisition of Oxford Immunotec