Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Launches Chiral Screening Service
Phenomenex Inc. announces a Chiral Screening Service for customers in pharmaceutical and natural products research and development. This free service provides target screening using a library of HPLC and SFC columns including the Phenomenex Lux polysaccharide-based offerings. After resolving the chiral compound, Phenomenex also produces method development and optimization for the service customer, all within 10 business days.
Enantiomers of chiral compounds may have different pharmacological effects in biological systems. Regulations require that enantiomers of all chiral drugs in development be screened separately on their pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties.
"Resolving chiral compounds is relatively difficult, and column selection can be complicated," explained Kari Carlson, brand manager for Phenomenex. "Our Chiral Screening Service eliminates time-consuming guesswork and also gives customers a chance to 'test-drive' our Lux columns."
- target screening
- SFC columns
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Artificial intelligence, hardware innovations boost confocal microscope’s performance
- New microscopy method offers 3D tracking of 100 single molecules at once
- Waters and Sartorius collaborate
- 3D imaging study reveals how atoms are packed in amorphous materials
- Surface chemistry reveals corrosive secrets