Simple and fast device integration into automation systems ✓ Increased throughput with up to four real-time thermal cyclers in a liquid handling system ✓ Device security and automation extends walkaway times ✓ more
The atomic absorption spectrometers of the contrAA series are the only commercially available instruments for High-Resolution Continuum Source AAS (HR-CS AAS). As a link between standard AAS instruments and ICP-OES spectrometers contrAA combines the best of two worlds: rapid sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis, ease of handling and manageable costs.
With a Xenon lamp emitting a continuous spectrum at high intensity, any element and wavelength can readily be analyzed whenever the requirement occurs – the contrAA turned AAS into a true multi-element technique with unmatched flexibility. A high-resolution spectrometer with CCD detector produces a highly resolved absorption spectrum for each sample, providing deeper insight about the sample as well as visual proof of correct signal evaluation.
contrAA 800 Series – Superior Technologies Guarantee for Excellent Results
- Multi Element
One light source for fast sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis
- High-Resolution Optics
Low noise – better accuracy – lowest detection limits
- HD Spectrum
High-resolution 3D spectra display for detailed spectral information
- Dynamic Mode
Extended measurement range of up to 5 orders of magnitude
With features like fast sequential and simultaneous multi-element analysis, including semi-quantitative overview screening of unknown samples, and analysis of non-metals contrAA 800 opens up new application fields previously reserved to other, much more expensive technologies. Superior correction algorithms for background and spectral interferences take productivity and accuracy of AAS to a new level – all while preserving its simple, robust and low-cost operation.
With its automatic atomizer switching and two-dimensional atomizer alignment, the contrAA 800 is a versatile all-rounder that comes in a modern, space-saving design. Complemented by a wide range of accessories including autosamplers and online-dilutors, flow-injection and hydride generation systems the contrAA 800 is the most versatile AAS available today.
- contrAA 800 F – for flame and hydride technology
- contrAA 800 G – for graphite furnace technique, solid AA and HydrEA
- contrAA 800 D – for flame and graphite furnace technique, solid AA, hydride and HydrEA
Seven Reasons Why contrAA 800 Should Be Part of Every Lab:
1. Comfortable handling
2. Maximum flexibility
3. Accelerated processes
4. Best Precision
5. Low space requirements
6. Long service life
7. Decades of experience
Extremely robust and very good particle handling by avoiding conventional valve technology and usi ✓ Intuitive operation and flexibility in processing ✓ Minimum maintenance effort ✓ more
A change is taking place at the top at Analytik Jena. Managing Director Ulrich Krauss has decided to assume other responsibilities outside of Analytik Jena. The Endress+Hauser Group is therefore handing over the management of the subsidiary specializing in laboratory analysis to Oliver Klae ... more
The first two Analytik Jena Science Awards are given to Dr. Carlos Abad of the Federal Institute of Materials Research and Testing (BAM), Berlin, and Natalie Rangno of the Institute of Wood Technology Dresden. With this award, Analytik Jena is honoring scientific articles in which Analytik ... more
The Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, BAM) and Analytik Jena AG have agreed to cooperate extensively in the research and development of optical spectrometry in the area of elemental analysis. The two parties signed a corr ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 7Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 8BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 9Saves space and money: The most economic microwave digestion system in the world
- 10Hauschild mixer – German Engineering for all applications and industries with laboratory work