Extract up to 24 different samples in less than 2 hours ✓ Fully automated solid-liquid extraction - high throughput and low workload ✓ Ideal for the determination of fat, PCB, PAH, EOX, pesticides, dioxins, TNT derivatives and many more more
Fast: Only 4 minutes to the distillate
Top-grade protection of user and work environment
Economical: Long operating life at low costs
Easy, Fast and Safe Sample Preparation by Steam Distillation
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol. Its automatic logging of the work steps and standardized data management let you look forward to your next audit with peace of mind. Operating VAPODEST is simple and easy thanks to its touchscreen.
Benefit from 130 years of experience in constructing equipment for Kjeldahl analysis. C. Gerhardt offers you Kjeldahl solutions ranging from classical apparatuses for the smallest of quantities to fully automated systems. Turn VAPODEST, individually adapted to your sample volume, into a powerful complete solution for Kjeldahl digestion and analysis by adding either the classical digestion apparatus or the KJELDATHERM digestion unit.
steam distillation systems
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
Find out More in the Video
Use VAPODEST 500 and 500 C to increase productivity, analytical accuracy and work safety in your lab more
KJELDATHERM digestion units are automated block digestion systems which deliver reproducible digestion conditions more
Whether fat determination or residue and environmental analytics - efficiency and safety are at the forefront of the SOXTHERM rapid extraction system. Fully automatic and programmable processes increase the reproducibility of analysis while saving valuable time. Simply insert the extraction ... more
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia, ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker