KJELDATHERM digestion units are automated block digestion systems which deliver reproducible digestion conditions more
Fast: Only 4 minutes to the distillate
Top-grade protection of user and work environment
Economical: Long operating life at low costs
Easy, Fast and Safe Sample Preparation by Steam Distillation
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol. Its automatic logging of the work steps and standardized data management let you look forward to your next audit with peace of mind. Operating VAPODEST is simple and easy thanks to its touchscreen.
Benefit from 130 years of experience in constructing equipment for Kjeldahl analysis. C. Gerhardt offers you Kjeldahl solutions ranging from classical apparatuses for the smallest of quantities to fully automated systems. Turn VAPODEST, individually adapted to your sample volume, into a powerful complete solution for Kjeldahl digestion and analysis by adding either the classical digestion apparatus or the KJELDATHERM digestion unit.
steam distillation systems
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
Find out More in the Video
Available with a unique manual sample loader or an autosampler for up to 120 samples DUMATHERM performs according to international standards and regulations more
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia, ... more
If you have to determine the protein content of many samples every day, you will be delighted with the DUMATHERM nitrogen analyser. In comparison to the Kjeldahl method, the device works without aggressive chemicals and therefore does not require valuable space in the fume hood. Determine t ... more
The usability of animal feed and its impact on animal health depend in large part on the proportions of the different fibre fractions that it contains. The FibreBag method developed by C. Gerhardt makes dissolving and filtering the components significantly easier and ensures more reliable, ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker