No matter what your preferred method of western blotting is, the UVP ChemStudio Series features the highest sensitivity in gel analysis available more
Maximum Results Due to Silver Sample Block Technology, Fiber-Optic System and Minimal Scan Times
The qTOWER³ product family guarantees well-founded real-time qPCR results as it benefits from peerless temperature control precision in the sample block regardless of the number of samples used. The patented high-performance optics guarantee the outstanding homogeneous excitation and illumination of all individual samples. The qTOWER³ product family achieves unique flexibility with its proven filter module equipment, which can be freely configured and expanded at any time, and enables up to six-fold multiplexing.
Decision making facts:
- Expandable Filter Module System for Maximum Flexibility
- Patented Fiber-optic System for Ideal Real-Time PCR
- High-Quality Silver Sample Block for Optimal Thermal Conductivity
- Fast: Heating rates of 8 °C/s, cooling rates of 6 °C/s
This qPCR cycler guarantees the ideal excitation of known fluorescent dyes up to the deep red range. The patented fiber-optic shuttle system with its unique light source, composed of four high-performance LEDs. In the process, the detection module can accept up to six different color filter modules. The retrofitting option ensures that users can also integrate future innovative developments from Analytik Jena.
The proven silver block technology of the qPCR cycler offers outstanding control precision of ± 0.1 °C over the entire 96 well block in 0.2 ml format. This PCR thermal cycler can be optimally adapted to new assays, thanks to its gradient function. The qTOWER³ is available either as a stand-alone device with integrated touchscreen operation (10“) or as a computer-aided system. The software contains a broad spectrum of optimized analysis algorithms, including absolute and relative quantification, ddCt method, PCR efficiency, allelic discrimination, end-point detection, and melting curve, and protein analysis.
qTOWER³ auto - Real-time PCR perfectly automated
Optimize your qPCR workflow and reduce your costs without compromising reliability and data quality. With qTOWER³ auto, a compact, automatable real-time PCR thermal cycler, even high sample numbers can be handled safely and cost-efficiently. The fast and sensitive analysis and quantification of DNA samples is reproducibly ensured by the excellent performance of the qTOWER³ auto, as it is based on the proven technology of the qTOWER³ family.
- Simple and fast device integration into automation systems
- Increased throughput with up to four real-time thermal cyclers in a liquid handling system
- Device security and automation extends walkaway times
- Standalone operation possible
analytica ( Hall A1, Booth 310)
real-time PCR cyclers
Experience innovative ICP-OES technology and explore the elemental details of your samples. Gain the analytical advantage for superior product quality, process monitoring and regulation compliance. Add clarity, simplicity and confidence to your most delicate analytical routines. Benefit fro ... more
Flexible pipettor with 1 to 384 channels with automatic loading of pipetting tools Unique and compact deck design, 12 positions on 2 levels Patent pending CHOICETM technology for pipetting from 500 nl to1 ml Highest precision and accuracy for various applicatios in all formats Closed stand ... more
The first two Analytik Jena Science Awards are given to Dr. Carlos Abad of the Federal Institute of Materials Research and Testing (BAM), Berlin, and Natalie Rangno of the Institute of Wood Technology Dresden. With this award, Analytik Jena is honoring scientific articles in which Analytik ... more
The Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, BAM) and Analytik Jena AG have agreed to cooperate extensively in the research and development of optical spectrometry in the area of elemental analysis. The two parties signed a corr ... more
Effective July 1, 2017, Analytik Jena AG is selling all of its shares in AJ Blomesystem GmbH to the GUS Group. The sale of the previously wholly owned subsidiary and provider of comprehensive laboratory software management and information systems (LIMS) results from the strategic orientatio ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 42-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 5Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 6Certified reference materials
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 8The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 9Solid-liquid extraction in less than 2 hours
- 10AOAC-Certified Highly Sensitive Gluten ELISA Test Kit