Gallery discrete analyzers are easy to use, automated systems that allow laboratories to simplify their testing enabling time and cost savings. more
A new highly-configurable IC system
When addressing ion analysis challenges, there are sometimes more questions than answers. The ability to develop and run different methods for a single sample or for different samples is increasingly important for analytical laboratories. The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-6000 HPIC™ System is a highly flexible IC system that provides you with the freedom to develop, explore, and run different methods simultaneously.
The Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC builds on the capabilities of the Dionex ICS-5000+ with it’s all-PEEK flow path capable of operating continuously at 5000 psi. Reagent-Free HPIC systems redefine the way ion chromatography is performed.
High backpressure tolerance lets you increase flow rates to maximize your throughput while still benefiting from the advantages of electrolytic eluent generation and suppression.
Sensitivity, resolution, and ease-of-use are taken to a whole new level, simplifying ion chromatography while simultaneously increasing the power and reproducibility of ion analysis. High resolution and fast run times are achievable using new high-efficiency 4 µm columns.
Choose between isocratic or electrolytic gradient separations to optimize peak resolution.
- Run two different analyses simultaneously (dual-channel system configuration)
- Minimize downtime with proactive instrument performance monitoring (Unity Remote Services )
- Track IC consumables automatically (Consumables Device Monitor)
- Minimize dead volume with finger tight connections (Thermo Scientific Dionex IC PEEK Viper Fittings)
- Monitor sample runs via the tablet interface available in 11 different languages
- Automate eluent preparation
- 24/7 sample analysis (Capillary IC)
- Get better resolution or decreased run times using 4μm particle size IC columns
Explore the possibilities
- Configure as a hybrid or dual system
- Use a wide variety of available column chemistries and detectors
- Couple your system with a mass spectrometry system to gain more information
Solve Complex Challenges
- Perform trace analysis in the presence of a high concentration of interfering matrix ions using 2-D IC
- Analyze complex carbohydrates using high-performance anion-exchange chromatography coupled with pulsed amperometric detection (HPAEC-PAD)
High-pressure capillary IC systems provide an impressive combination of increased productivity, increased mass sensitivity, expanded capabilities, and improved performance. In capillary IC, everything is scaled down up to a factor of 100.
Because it only consumes 15 mL of water a day at 10 µL/min, and the eluent generation cartridge lasts for 18 months under continuous operation mode, the system can be left Always On, Always Ready to run samples. By leaving the system on and electrolytically generating the eluent, the background is less prone to changes. Response is more consistent, equilibration isn't required, and the system performance can be verified quickly just by running a check standard, saving time and providing 24/7 system availability.
Dionex DRS 600 Dynamically Regenerated Suppressor
Use the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ DRS 600 Dynamically Regenerated Suppressor for electrolytically regenerated suppression in ion chromatography (IC) applications requiring high capacity, low noise, high backpressure resiliency, and fast startup.
The Dionex DRS 600 Suppressor operates in constant voltage mode as well as the traditional constant current mode.By operating in constant voltage mode, the Dionex DRS 600 Suppressor self-governs electrical current as long as a constant voltage is applied. This suppressor is a fundamental component of a reagent-free ion chromatography (RFIC™) system.
Find out More in the Video
Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis with proven ASE methods for more extractions in less time using less solvent more
When addressing ion analysis challenges, there are sometimes more questions than answers. The ability to develop and run different methods for a single sample or for different samples is increasingly important for analytical laboratories. The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-6000 HPIC™ System ... more
Food safety is defined as “the absence of adverse health effects due to food contamination”. Contaminants are substances that have not been intentionally added to food. These substances may be present in food as a result of the various stages of its production, packaging, transport or holdi ... more
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Integrion™ HPIC™ System is a new HPIC platform with many features previously only available on high end ion chromatographs. This system has been designed with the user in mind, for simple, everyday IC analysis with a number of upgradable features so your syst ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that it has completed its acquisition of FEI Company, Inc. a manufacturer of high-performance electron microscopy, for $107.50 per share in cash, or a total purchase price of approximately $4.2 billion. The completion of the transaction follows the re ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. officially opened its new global headquarters at 168 Third Avenue in Waltham, Mass. The company designed and constructed the new 286,000-square-foot facility in accordance with green building rating systems, making it eligible for LEED (Leadership in Energy & E ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and FEI Company announced that their boards of directors have unanimously approved Thermo Fisher’s acquisition of FEI for $107.50 per share in cash. The transaction represents a purchase price of approximately $4.2 billion. FEI designs, manufactures and suppor ... more
Organizations have made significant investments in enterprise and laboratory tools, technologies and solutions to help improve productivity, better manage data/information and optimize their business processes. However, the reality is that most comp more
- 1Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 2SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 3All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 6Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Fast, Automatic Particle Size Measurement in an Extremely Wide Measuring Range
- 9Automation of Cellular Assays
- 10Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers