Proven robustness and reliability across all applications ✓ Simplified analytical workflows for screening and quantitation ✓ Exceptional levels of selectivity, sensitivity, and linear dynamic range in all sample matrices more
A new highly-configurable IC system
When addressing ion analysis challenges, there are sometimes more questions than answers. The ability to develop and run different methods for a single sample or for different samples is increasingly important for analytical laboratories. The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-6000 HPIC™ System is a highly flexible IC system that provides you with the freedom to develop, explore, and run different methods simultaneously.
The Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC builds on the capabilities of the Dionex ICS-5000+ with it’s all-PEEK flow path capable of operating continuously at 5000 psi. Reagent-Free HPIC systems redefine the way ion chromatography is performed.
High backpressure tolerance lets you increase flow rates to maximize your throughput while still benefiting from the advantages of electrolytic eluent generation and suppression.
Sensitivity, resolution, and ease-of-use are taken to a whole new level, simplifying ion chromatography while simultaneously increasing the power and reproducibility of ion analysis. High resolution and fast run times are achievable using new high-efficiency 4 µm columns.
Choose between isocratic or electrolytic gradient separations to optimize peak resolution.
- Run two different analyses simultaneously (dual-channel system configuration)
- Minimize downtime with proactive instrument performance monitoring (Unity Remote Services )
- Track IC consumables automatically (Consumables Device Monitor)
- Minimize dead volume with finger tight connections (Thermo Scientific Dionex IC PEEK Viper Fittings)
- Monitor sample runs via the tablet interface available in 11 different languages
- Automate eluent preparation
- 24/7 sample analysis (Capillary IC)
- Get better resolution or decreased run times using 4μm particle size IC columns
Explore the possibilities
- Configure as a hybrid or dual system
- Use a wide variety of available column chemistries and detectors
- Couple your system with a mass spectrometry system to gain more information
Solve Complex Challenges
- Perform trace analysis in the presence of a high concentration of interfering matrix ions using 2-D IC
- Analyze complex carbohydrates using high-performance anion-exchange chromatography coupled with pulsed amperometric detection (HPAEC-PAD)
High-pressure capillary IC systems provide an impressive combination of increased productivity, increased mass sensitivity, expanded capabilities, and improved performance. In capillary IC, everything is scaled down up to a factor of 100.
Because it only consumes 15 mL of water a day at 10 µL/min, and the eluent generation cartridge lasts for 18 months under continuous operation mode, the system can be left Always On, Always Ready to run samples. By leaving the system on and electrolytically generating the eluent, the background is less prone to changes. Response is more consistent, equilibration isn't required, and the system performance can be verified quickly just by running a check standard, saving time and providing 24/7 system availability.
Dionex DRS 600 Dynamically Regenerated Suppressor
Use the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ DRS 600 Dynamically Regenerated Suppressor for electrolytically regenerated suppression in ion chromatography (IC) applications requiring high capacity, low noise, high backpressure resiliency, and fast startup.
The Dionex DRS 600 Suppressor operates in constant voltage mode as well as the traditional constant current mode.By operating in constant voltage mode, the Dionex DRS 600 Suppressor self-governs electrical current as long as a constant voltage is applied. This suppressor is a fundamental component of a reagent-free ion chromatography (RFIC™) system.
Find out More in the Video
The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP™ PRO Series ICP-OES combines powerful multi-element capability with flexibility so your lab is ready for any challenge. more
Sensitive, universal detection with a near-uniform response ✓ Measures any non-volatile and semi-volatile analytes at sub-nanogram ✓ Does not require a chromophore or ionization more
Transform everyday quantitation, screening and sample profiling through unique depth in analysis, with highest accuracy and precision. Gain the flexibility to keep pace with ever-changing regulations, explore new opportunities through increased scope and method consolidation. Simplify analy ... more
Routine laboratories analyzing for trace elements are ever more committed to reducing cost per sample by decreasing method runtimes and looking for best-in-class robustness. The Thermo Scientific™ iCAP™ PRO Series ICP-OES combines powerful multi-element capability with flexibility so your l ... more
The problem with almost every other type of detector is that there is a bias. The bias might be that one analyte responds more than another or that mobile phase affects detection differently. A charged aerosol detector measures analyte charge that is in direct proportion to the amount of th ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and QIAGEN N.V. announced that they have entered into an amendment to their acquisition agreement under which Thermo Fisher has commenced a tender offer to acquire all of the ordinary shares of QIAGEN. The amendment provides for an increase from the original of ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and QIAGEN N.V. announced that their boards of directors, as well as the managing board of QIAGEN N.V., have unanimously approved Thermo Fisher’s proposal to acquire QIAGEN for €39 per share in cash. The offer price represents a premium of approximately 23% to ... more
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that it has completed its acquisition of FEI Company, Inc. a manufacturer of high-performance electron microscopy, for $107.50 per share in cash, or a total purchase price of approximately $4.2 billion. The completion of the transaction follows the re ... more
Comprehensive collection of information for clinical/translational/drug monitoring research, forensic testing, and sports antidoping analysis more
Discover instrumental solutions and workflows to meet regulatory demands and hear about latest work done in the area if emerging contaminants. more
Organizations have made significant investments in enterprise and laboratory tools, technologies and solutions to help improve productivity, better manage data/information and optimize their business processes. However, the reality is that most comp more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker