A wide range of syringes for chromatography offers the VICI Precision Sampling catalog: Among other things also Mininert™ valves more
Central hydrogen supply for your laboratory
More safety: avoidance of gas cylinders in the laboratory
Excellent hydrogen quality up to 99.9995%
Generate up to 18l/min of Hydrogen
Reliability and constant high productivity are the requirements for today's and tomorrow's gas generators.
This high-volume model range is the latest hydrogen generators from VICI DBS, covering the whole range of applications with high hydrogen purity of 99.9995%.
Four variants are offered with flow rates of 4.5l, 9l, 13.5l and 18l. The proven PEM (ProtonExchangeMembrane) technology with titanium cells guarantees maximum durability with minimum maintenance.
The modular design also allows for modular use: should one of 4 cell units fail, the others can continue to produce.
The unit is mobile and has a small foot print. Commissioning is simple and therefore cost-saving.
The intuitive control system is operated via the 7" touch screen.
Safety is always in focus! Therefore, the multi-liter generator itself has only a small hydrogen storage unit and an automated shutdown system, which reacts in case of internal and external hydrogen leakage, overpressure and too low water level.
analytica ( Hall A2, Booth 105)
chemical vapor deposition
atomic layer deposition
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 6The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 82-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 9The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 10Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip