pH meter for outdoors and for processes ✓ IP67 ✓ Sensor quality display ✓ GLP-compliant reporting more
Stay flexible: Find out about the most convenient portable conductometer in its class
2-in-1 – the portable conductometer for hard outdoor use or for benchtop use in the lab
Low maintenance – automated sensor monitoring with changeable display
GLP compliant – data storage within the device and data export to LIMS/Excel
Precise measurements even under the toughest conditions thanks to dust-tight and water-tight housing
These portable conductometers equip you perfectly for your routine tasks, no matter whether you are measuring outdoors or in the laboratory according to GLP.
The battery can be easily recharged from the 12 V cigarette lighter socket in your car.
An integrated sensor quality check function allows you to replace the sensor when necessary and continue to get reliable results.
Thanks to its ergonomic design and the distinct pressure point of the keys, the instrument can be operated conveniently with only one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold the electrode(s) into the medium in which the measurement is performed.
Combine conductivity measurement with simultaneous measurement of pH or oxygen content – the large color display keeps all the values clearly in view.
What’s more, our application specialists pass on their expert knowledge to you in workshops and the application lab.
You have a demanding medium or a specific matrix? We will definitely find a solution.
oxygen content measurement
Oxygen electrode ✓ In-situ DO measurement in the field and the laboratory ✓ Maintenance-free optical sensor ✓ ISO 17289 compliant more
Affordable: potentiostats starting from 1999.- € ✓ Portable compact and wireless.complete solution for laboratory and fieldwork ✓ Easy to use and intuitive Software ✓ more
In 2018, Metrohm AG celebrated the company’s 75th anniversary. Only two years later, in the middle of the current global pandemic, Metrohm makes a long-term commitment to its global customers and employees announcing a major extension of the premises of Metrohm International Headquarters in ... more
The acquisition of B&W Tek LLC by Swiss Metrohm AG in July 2018 creates one of the largest solution providers for applied Raman spectroscopy. Two technology leaders in the field of Raman spectroscopy join forces, and customers all over the world will benefit: That is the key message that Me ... more
Metrohm AG from Herisau, Switzerland and B&W Tek from Newark in Delaware, USA are pleased to announce the acquisition of B&W Tek’s Spectroscopy Solution Business, B&W Tek LLC, as well as several overseas subsidiaries. This acquisition contributes to the strategic growth of Metrohm enhancing ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker