Particle size distribution and concentration of nano- and microparticles in suspensions and emulsions; from below 100 nm to a few micrometers. more
Comparative and predictive shelf life analysis according to ISO/TR 13097
Multi-sample device, simultaneous measurement of up to 8 samples under identical conditions
Direct and accelerated stability analysis from + 4°C to + 60°C
Stability & storage stability of emulsions & suspensions in original concentration quickly & reliably
The new generation of the proven stability analyzer LUMiFuge® considerably simplifies quality control in industry by introducing the instability index in the SEPView® 6 software. The LUMiFuge, which uses the measuring principle of analytical centrifugation, is one of the standard devices for rapid dispersion characterization. Using the patented STEP-Technology®, the LUMiFuge simultaneously determines the separation of 8 different diluted or concentrated dispersions up to 2300 times faster, the results correlate very well with the sample behavior at earth gravity. The innovative analyzer thus realizes stability tests and shelf life determinations (according to ISO/TR 13097) of original dispersions significantly faster than in a test tube in the earth's gravity field.
The very large temperature range from 4°C to 60°C offers possible uses of the LUMiFuge®111 in a variety of applications in the chemical, cosmetic (ISO/TR 18811), food and pharmaceutical industries, in the paint and petroleum sector.
Stability Analysis Systems
Find out More in the Video
Nanoparticle & droplet: size distribution, density, Hansen parameters, magnetization, adhesion ✓ Direct & accelerated stability information for R&D, QC, upscaling of suspensions & emulsions more
The multi-wavelength STEP technology now handles applications at 4-80 C with temperature stability of +/- 0.2K. more
In October 2021, LUM GmbH started a strategic partnership with the French company VIALAB SARL in order to be able to offer French customers greater expertise in solving their questions in the field of bitumen, petroleum and related emulsions. Under the patronage of LUM France, VIALAB SARL w ... more
LUM GmbH is a leading international provider of innovative measurement technology for dispersion analysis and materials testing. Since the founding of the company by Prof. Dr. Dr. D. Lerche in 1994, LUM is also obliged to science. The company promotes science and technology and contributes ... more
From 22-23 May 2019 LUM GmbH hosts the 9th International Conference Dispersion Analysis & Materials Testing in Berlin, Germany. Since 2014 the Young Scientist Award (YSA) recognizes outstanding scientific work by young researchers in the areas of particle and dispersion characterization and ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 7Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 8BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 9Hauschild mixer – German Engineering for all applications and industries with laboratory work
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe