Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that it has completed its acquisition of the Agilent-related business from Young In Scientific Co. Ltd. and its affiliates (“YI Scientific”). YI Scientific is a distributor of analytical and scientific instruments in South Korea and a long-time distributo ... more
Agilent Technologies and Groton Biosystems Sign Co-Marketing Agreement for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Solutions
Agilent Technologies Inc. and Groton Biosystems LLC announced an agreement to co-market solutions for the Process Analytical Technology (PAT) Initiative for the pharmaceutical industry in the United States and Canada.
PAT is a system for designing, analyzing and controlling manufacturing by measuring critical quality and performance attributes of raw and in-process materials and processes, all with the goal of ensuring final product quality.
The alliance is designed to benefit biopharmaceutical customers who perform in-process and final product testing in a wide range of production segments and who are looking for state-of-the-art online sampling with HPLC analysis for rapid quality-related decision-making.
The agreement, expected to expand to Europe and Asia in the near future, brings together Agilent's HPLC systems with Groton Biosystems' online sampling products and services.
- Groton Biosystems
- Agilent Technologies
- HPLC systems
- co-marketing agreements
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the Agilent-related business from Young In Scientific Co. Ltd. YI Scientific is a leading distributor of analytical and scientific instruments in South Korea and a long-time distributor of Agilent instr ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc.announced that it has completed the acquisition of Lasergen, Inc. (Lasergen), an emerging biotechnology company focused on research and development of innovative technologies for DNA sequencing. In March 2016 Agilent made an initial investment in the Houston, Texas ... more
- 1Alzheimer's early detection up to 17 years in advance
- 2‘Smart necklace’ biosensor may track health status through sweat
- 3New test may predict COVID-19 immunity
- 4Smoke Detector “Sniffs out” Causes of Fire
- 5First electric nanomotor made from DNA material
- 6Attosecond measurement on electrons in water clusters
- 7New FRITSCH Technology Centre Particle Sizing
- 8Deep Learning despite sparse data
- 9Unchartered territory in the human genome
- 10Pimp my Spec: Upgrade for Magnetic Resonance Methods with a 1,000-fold Amplifier