The ZEISS Group had a successful end to the first six months of fiscal year 2020/21 (ended 31 March 2021). It saw its revenue rise by 6 percent (adjusted for currency fluctuations, by 9 percent) to 3.406 billion euros (previous year: 3.213 billion euros). Around 90% of this sum was generate ... more
Microscopy Today Innovation Award for ZEISS microscope
ZEISS MultiSEM 505 has been selected by a team of judges from Microscopy Today magazine as a recipient of the 2015 Microscopy Today Innovation Award.
As the first multiple-beam scanning electron microscope (SEM) in the world, the system uses 61 beams simultaneously, and offers a capture speed of up to 1220 megapixels per second with an image resolution of four nanometer.
- Carl Zeiss
- scanning electron m…
- Microscopy Today In…
ZEISS and BOSELLO HIGH TECHNOLOGY (BOSELLO) announce that the Italian supplier of solutions for industrial X-ray systems, is now fully part of the ZEISS Group and will operate under the name Carl Zeiss X-ray Technologies Srl. In 2018, ZEISS acquired a majority stake in BOSELLO to strengthen ... more
ZEISS is expanding its imaging technology capabilities with 3D and big image data software by acquiring a majority stake in the imaging business of arivis. With this investment, ZEISS is further strengthening its software competencies and market position in 3D image visualization, image pro ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Many researchers are familiar with the problem: Before there are any new fin ...
- DZNE’s First Spin-off “Neuron–D” Uses Innovative Technology for Drug Testing
- Corona Genome Sequencing: Start-up "nanozoo" Launches Portal for Free Data A ...
- New and highly efficient method for SARS-CoV-2 mutation analysis
- Mini-laboratory delivers results in about 40 minutes at the point of care