Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an exclusive agreement to acquire PHAST Gesellschaft für Pharmazeutische Qualitätsstandards mbH (“PHAST”), one of Europe’s leading service providers in the field of pharmaceutical products quality. The transaction is expected to close in the ... more
Eurofins acquires of Boston Heart Diagnostics Corporation
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction to acquire Boston Heart Diagnostics Corp. (Boston Heart) following review and approval from relevant regulatory bodies.
Eurofins signed an agreement to acquire Boston Heart for an initial cash amount US$140 million, plus an earn-out payment that is expected to be in excess of US$60 million upon achievement of certain milestones. Boston Heart utilizes a suite of proprietary diagnostics in combination with additional clinical and genetic tests, extensive cardio-informatics capabilities, and ancillary patient engagement services to provide an advanced diagnostics platform to help identify and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and other chronic conditions. The company is projected to achieve around $95 million of revenues in 2014, representing a CAGR of over 75% since 2011.
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has successfully closed the transaction to acquire Protec Group’s water and food testing businesses in France (“Protec Bio-testing”). This acquisition comprises two laboratories with a total surface area over 1,500 m2. One laboratory is mainly focused o ... more
Eurofins Scientific (EUFI.PA) announces that it has successfully closed the transaction to acquire Lab Frontier Co., Ltd., which provides a broad suite of food, environment and cosmetics testing services in South Korea. Lab Frontier, an affiliate company of Young In Group (YIG), will furthe ... more
- 1Researchers grow cells in 'paper organs'
- 2Screening proteins to expose early signs of illness
- 3Nanometre gaps can crystallise liquids
- 4Blood biopsy: New technique enables detailed genetic analysis of cancer cells
- 5Biosensor 'bandage' collects and analyzes sweat
- 6A Close Look at Lithium Batteries
- 7Early in vitro testing for adverse effects on embryos
- 8Tracking Small Things in Cells
- 9International conference in May celebrates 25th anniversary of LUM GmbH in Berlin
- 10Detecting cancer before it spreads
- International conference in May celebrates 25th anniversary of LUM GmbH in B ...
- Successful restart at Köttermann
- analytica Vietnam continues to grow in terms of exhibitors, space and visitors
- Metrohm and B&W Tek to take Raman spectroscopy to the next level
- Dräger increases stake in Hamburg-based start-up bentekk to 100%