By acquiring EnvironeX Group Inc. in Canada and TestAmerica in the USA Eurofins expands its testing capabilities in the North American market. EnvironeX Group Inc. - bioanalytical testing in Canada Founded in 2005 by Marc Hamilton and supported by PCP since 2015, EnvironeX is a leading prov ... more
Eurofins acquires of Boston Heart Diagnostics Corporation
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction to acquire Boston Heart Diagnostics Corp. (Boston Heart) following review and approval from relevant regulatory bodies.
Eurofins signed an agreement to acquire Boston Heart for an initial cash amount US$140 million, plus an earn-out payment that is expected to be in excess of US$60 million upon achievement of certain milestones. Boston Heart utilizes a suite of proprietary diagnostics in combination with additional clinical and genetic tests, extensive cardio-informatics capabilities, and ancillary patient engagement services to provide an advanced diagnostics platform to help identify and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and other chronic conditions. The company is projected to achieve around $95 million of revenues in 2014, representing a CAGR of over 75% since 2011.
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has successfully closed the acquisition of Laboratoire Dermscan SAS (“Dermscan”), a leading provider of Cosmetic & Personal Care Products Testing services in Europe. Dermscan was founded in 1990 in Lyon as a family-owned business. After nearly three dec ... more
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an exclusive agreement to acquire PHAST Gesellschaft für Pharmazeutische Qualitätsstandards mbH (“PHAST”), one of Europe’s leading service providers in the field of pharmaceutical products quality. The transaction is expected to close in the ... more
- 1analytica 2020: New instruments for battery research
- 2Trends in analysis
- 3Finding the source of chemical reactions
- 4Gene scissors against incurable muscular disease
- 5Scientists learn more about the first hours of a lithium-ion battery's life
- 6First view of hydrogen at the metal-to-metal hydride interface
- 7Applied Photophysics board appoints Tim Flanagan as CEO
- 8Chemicals in the environment: A focus on mixtures
- 9Machine learning technique speeds up crystal structure determination
- 10The shape of water: What water molecules look like on the surface of materials