Shimadzu has joined forces with the France-based AlsaChim company, an independent contract research and development organization. AlsaChim specializes in stable isotope-labelled compounds, metabolites and pharmaceutical related substances, and analytical purposes. With immediate effect, Shi ... more
Grand opening of new laboratory world
Training and testing facilities on over 1,500 m2
Shimadzu has created a new Laboratory World for its customers from all over Europe. The Laboratory World is located at Shimadzu’s European headquarters in Duisburg, Germany. On an area greater than 1,500 m2, testing facilities are available for Shimadzu’s entire product range – from chromatographs, spectrophotometers, TOC analyzers, mass spectrometers and balances up to material testing machines. Mass spectrometry, a technology that Shimadzu has significantly shaped in recent years, will be highlighted in its dedicated space. In addition, laboratory areas for customer applications and seminar facilities are being expanded.
“The Laboratory World offers numerous opportunities both for our customers and us”, explains Jürgen Kwass, Managing Director of Shimadzu Europa. “Here, we develop solutions that are primarily geared to the growing needs of industries and science. The Laboratory World provides even better demonstration facilities to help our customers experience daily operation as realistically as possible. In addition, we offer continuing education and training to customers as well as staff members. Another goal is to create an inspiring atmosphere for our team in which they can develop new methods and technologies for future-oriented products.” says Kwass.
Shimadzu announces the completion of the new Quality Center building, which has been under construction at its head office (Sanjo Works) premises since February 2013. The Quality Center has been constructed to improve the quality of products developed and manufactured by Shimadzu. It consol ... more
Shimadzu UK Ltd is continuing the company’s programme of investment in the molecular and atomic spectroscopy markets by appointing Andy Winn as a Product Specialist for atomic absorption (AA), inductively coupled plasma (ICP) and total organic carbon (TOC) in Shimadzu UK’s Spectroscopy Grou ... more
You can benefit from over 40 years of experience in liquid chromatography and rely on the new ion chromatograph from Shimadzu - one system, three key features: robust, powerful, space-saving. The innovative and patented membrane folding technology of the suppressor offers two advantages: Du ... more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- Artificial intelligence helps to find new natural substances
- Genomic tracking of the COVID-19 pandemic in England
- In neurodegenerative diseases, brain immune cells have a “ravenous appetite” for sugar
- Researchers Find Warning Signs for Dementia in the Blood
- Tailor-made X-rays for research and development