Waters Corporation announced that it entered into a co-marketing agreement with Malvern Panalytical to advance the analysis of polymers. By pairing the Waters ® ACQUITY ® Advanced Polymer Chromatography ® (APC ™ ) System with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC ® REVEAL , R&D scientists can acces ... more
Malvern announce a new partner in Brazil
Malvern announced PENSABIO Biotechnology as a new partner acting as an Exclusive Representative in Brazil to product lines MicroCal, NanoSight, Archimedes, Zetasizer Helix and Viscosizer TD.
Therefore, from 2016, the Pensabio now assumes the sale process (Pre and Post), Services, Technical Support and Application of the lines mentioned above, in addition to promoting workshops and seminars throughout the country.
Malvern believes this partnership will strengthen the relationship with Brazilian market of nanobiotechnology, based on the operating efficiency of highly specialized professionals team.
- Malvern Instruments
Spectris plc announces that effective 1 January 2017, Malvern Instruments and PANalytical will be merging their activities. Both Malvern and PANalytical are operating companies within the Materials Analysis segment of Spectris. The companies are both world leading suppliers of analytical in ... more
A collaboration between Malvern Instruments and Bio-Radhas delivered new analytical tools for the rapid identification of unknown particles. New software to support Malvern’s Morphologi G3-ID, which analyzes particle size, shape and chemical composition, enables the direct comparison of mea ... more
Polyethylene and Polypropylene are so-called Polyolefins. They are produced in large amounts every year. Depending on the process and catalyst used linear or branched polymers can be produced. In case of e. g. Polyethylene there are at least three po more
Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) is an established technique in the field of protein crystallography. DLS is used to measure hydrodynamic sizes, polydispersities and aggregation effects of protein samples. These are important parameters for the crystal more
At Malvern Panalytical, our team of expert engineers and scientists constantly innovates to address the analytical challenges our customers are facing, in fundamental research through to product development and processing. We pioneer novel technologies and solutions by pushing the boundari ... moreWebinar23-01-2018
Liposomes have been used in drug discovery and drug delivery for some time, and the biophysical characterization of these systems and their payloads is critical to understanding and optimizing their fabrication and function. This study looks at optimal conditions for extruding liposomes as ... more
- Waters and Malvern Panalytical collaborate to improve polymer characterization
- Imperial and Tsinghua University launch seed fund for 'ambitious collaborations'
- Analytik Jena and BAM agree to cooperate in research
- Hummingbird Diagnostics and Saarland University Collaborate in Early Disease ...
- Google provides open source library for quantum chemistry
- Kit will identify genetic variations without need for lab analysis
- Method identifies epileptic patients who can benefit from surgery
- Malvern announce a new partner in Brazil
- Electronic device detects molecules linked to cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- Leica Microsystems and Leica Biosystems strengthen market position in Brazil