This report describes the analysis of aqueous solutions by ICP-OES with Dual Side-On Inter-face plasma observation. more
Metals and Trace Elements in Aqueous Solutions
Advanced ICP-OES Analysis with Dual Side-On Interface (DSOI) TechnologySPECTRO Analytical Instruments
The multi-element analysis of water is a major application for ICP-OES analyzers and this application report demonstrates the capabilities of the new SPECTROGREEN with Dual Side-On Interface for the analysis of metals and trace elements in waters in terms of sensitivity, precision, and accuracy. This application is described in several ICP-OES standard procedures such as US-EPA Method 200.7 or ISO 11885.
The report includes the line selection, detection limits and studies on precision and accuracy. In summary, the SPECTROGREEN with Dual Side-On Interface offers a simple, fast, accurate, precise and cost efficient method for the analysis of water demonstrated with the excellent recoveries achieved for NIST SRM 1640a.
Learn how you can perform different petrochemical analyses quickly, accurately and cost-effectively with just one calibration more
This paper explains the fundamental differences between the two leading optical designs and discusses how each technology deals with technical challenges more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 3Comparing ICP-OES Analyzers' Plasma Views: Axial, Radial, Dual, MultiView, and New Dual Side-On Interface
- 4Discover the future of HPLC and ELISA today
- 5Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 6Polyether-Modified Silicones for Cosmetic Applications
- 7Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 8X--ray Fluorescence Analysis of Polymers
- 9Why Flame AAS Users Are Moving Up to ICP-OES
- 10Automated Dynamic Light Scattering