This report describes the analysis of aqueous solutions by ICP-OES with Dual Side-On Inter-face plasma observation. more
How to Analyze Oils Using ICP-OES with Radial Plasma ObservationSPECTRO Analytical Instruments
The design of the SPECTRO ARCOS ensures exceptionally low operating costs over a long, reliable service life. And it packs a modern, ergonomic chassis with proven features such as no-purge UV-PLUS sealed gas purification technology, no-external-cooling OPI-Air Interface.
ICP-OES instruments, due to their multi element capability, high dynamic linear range, stability, and low detection limits are suggested in several standard procedures for oil and fuel analysis.
In this report, the analysis using the new SPECTRO ARCOS with radial plasma observation demonstrates a simple, fast, accurate and precise method for the simultaneous determination of trace elements, wear metals, additives as well as chlorine and sulphur in oil matrices. The easy sample preparation and low detection limits combined with the high sample throughput of the method ensures low costs of analysis and enables its use for various applications in the petrochemical field.
Learn how you can perform different petrochemical analyses quickly, accurately and cost-effectively with just one calibration more
This paper explains the fundamental differences between the two leading optical designs and discusses how each technology deals with technical challenges more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Comparing ICP-OES Analyzers' Plasma Views: Axial, Radial, Dual, MultiView, and New Dual Side-On Interface
- 3Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 4Polyether-Modified Silicones for Cosmetic Applications
- 5Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 6Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 7Why Flame AAS Users Are Moving Up to ICP-OES
- 8X--ray Fluorescence Analysis of Polymers
- 9How new spectrometer technologies substantially cut operating costs
- 10Why ICP-OES User Are Moving up to the Latest Technology