Extraction methods are often time-consuming and handling solvents is potentially dangerous. C. Gerhardt developed SOXTHERM to solve this problem more
Kjeldahl block digestion in high throughput can be so simple and convenient
Flexible: Adapt the acid quantity to your samples as you wish. Even fatty and inhomogeneous samples are easy to process. The adjustable heating helps you keep highly foaming samples in check.
Safe: Operate KJELDATHERM® from outside the danger zone thanks to the removable control unit.
Transparent: ISO17025-compliant documentation of the digestion parameters is no worry. KJELDATHERM® takes care of it for you.
Keep everything in view when performing automated acid digestion
Kjeldahl analysis is recognized the world over as the standard and reference method for nitrogen determination.
The KJELDATHERM® automated block digestion system saves you valuable time and provides reproducible digestion conditions around the clock. KJELDATHERM® offers you the highest possible degree of safety, with the well thought-out design ensuring a long operating life.
C. Gerhardt offers you Kjeldahl solutions ranging from classical apparatuses for the smallest of quantities to fully automated systems. Combine KJELDATHERM® and VAPODEST® 500 for the most powerful complete solution on the market.
block digestion systems
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
Use VAPODEST® 500 and 500 C to increase productivity, analytical accuracy and work safety in your lab more
With VAPODEST you distill your samples for the determination of nitrogen, cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol safely and quickly more
Extraction methods are used in many ways for classic fat determination in foodstuffs and animal feed. The physical separation method is also useful in environmental and residue analytics and for quality inspection of production materials. The substance to be determined is dissolved out of t ... more
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST® lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker