The purity of the filter media for the food & beverage sector permit the direct contact with food. The specially developed papers enable highly sensitive evidence of ingredients and contaminants in food analysis in accordance to the section § 64 LFBG. more
The extensive Filter Paper Catalogue presents 105 different varieties, the largest selection of filter papers, glass fiber filters, extraction thimbles, blotting papers and special filtration products. A clear catalogue design and the classification of the papers in areas of "Lab Products" and "Technical Papers", make it easy for information to be found.
The new Microfiltration Catalogue provides Hahnemühle’s assortment of membranes and syringe filters. Syringe filters and membranes are offered with different pore sizes with hydrophilic or hydrophobic membranes. The membranes have a pore size of 0.2 to 0.8 µm.
A "guide" will help you quickly and easily to find the most suitable product for your application.
The range includes:
- Activated Carbon Paper
- Blotting paper
- Chromatography paper
- Extraction Thimbles
- Glass – and Quartz fibre products
- Seed Testing Paper
- Papers for Impregnation
- Papers for diagnostic use
- Papers for the clarification of oils
- pH Indicator Strips
- Qualitative Filter Paper
- Quantitative Filter Papers
- Technical Filter Papers
- Weighing Paper
All filtration products are "Made in Germany" and continue the tradition of Schleicher & Schuell.
glass fiber filters
seed testing papers
phase insulation papers
Separation and isolation of DNA and RNA ✓ Manufacturers’ first choice for lateral flow and flow-through tests or dipsticks ✓ Sample carrier for sensitive detection reactions more
The six winners have been selected out of 150 entries. The decision was not easy due to the variety of the submitted themes. Photographers from 11 countries captured young researchers, quantum physicists, high-tech as well as historically laboratories or microscope pictures and histological ... more
Since mid-April Michael Siekiera (42) is the managing director for the sales and marketing departments at the Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH. Together with Friedrich Nebel he now is the second half of the leadership duo at the paper mill in Dassel. Siekiera wants to lead the company into an even ... more
After eight years as CEO, Jörg Adomat (49) leaves the Hahnemühle Fine Art GmbH in Dassel at his own request. His successor will be Udo Hollbach (46). “With our committed staff, we succeeded in conditioning our company of great tradition for the global market, in the past years” says Adomat ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker