With VAPODEST you distill your samples for the determination of nitrogen, cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol safely and quickly more
Simultaneous analysis of 12 samples
FibreBag Technology ensures constant analysis conditions
Flexible for all sample and fibre fractions
FIBRETHERM from C. Gerhardt: Efficient – Precise – Method-Compliant
The usability of animal feed and its impact on animal health depend in large part on the proportions of the different fibre fractions that it contains.
The FibreBag method developed by C. Gerhardt makes dissolving and filtering the components significantly easier and ensures more reliable, reproducible analysis results compared to the classic filter method using frits and filter beds. The high-precision textile and the large surface area of the filtration bags provide the ideal digestion and filtration conditions.
The fully automated FIBRETHERM unit is based on the FibreBag method. The system performs the boiling, washing, rinsing and filtration processes to determine crude fibre, ADF, ADFOM, NDF, NDFOM and aNDFOM in a self-contained system for 12 samples at a time, using pre-programmed methods.
FIBRETHERM considerably reduces the working time for each analysis and the consumption of chemicals – while taking up minimal space.
The analysis is method-compliant with the standard Weende feed analysis method and van Soest detergent method.
Find out More in the Video
KJELDATHERM digestion units are automated block digestion systems which deliver reproducible digestion conditions more
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia, ... more
If you have to determine the protein content of many samples every day, you will be delighted with the DUMATHERM nitrogen analyser. In comparison to the Kjeldahl method, the device works without aggressive chemicals and therefore does not require valuable space in the fume hood. Determine t ... more
The usability of animal feed and its impact on animal health depend in large part on the proportions of the different fibre fractions that it contains. The FibreBag method developed by C. Gerhardt makes dissolving and filtering the components significantly easier and ensures more reliable, ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker