The interpretation of chromatograms according to PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS of polymeric materials is very difficult without the corresponding long-term experience and the use of tables and data books. F-SEARCH consists of a search software and four unique libraries, which the user can se ... more
Easy and reliable identification of polymers and additives after PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS analysis
Comprehensive databases with 1000 polymers and 500 additives
Patented and robust search algorithm
Import of all major GC/MS data formats
4 libraries for searching for polymers, pyrolyzates, additives or matching of EGA thermograms
The interpretation of chromatograms according to PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS of polymeric materials is very difficult without the corresponding long-term experience and the use of tables and data books. F-SEARCH consists of a search software and four unique libraries, which the user can select for the respective purposes. In addition, own libraries can be created.
With this search software you can quickly search different types of data such as pyrograms and ECA data from virtually all GC/MS manufacturers. Since the unique search algorithm is used to match mass spectra, the substance candidates found are immediately displayed sorted by hit quality. In addition, the search can be performed simultaneously in several libraries. The special search algorithm used in F-SEARCH is not strongly influenced by factors such as changes in analytical conditions and separation columns and is therefore very robust.
With two-dimensional multi-ion chromatograms you can obtain high-quality mass spectra of overlapping peaks. TICs can be overlayed and specific mass spectra subtracted from the TIC. In addition, the data can be transferred directly to NIST for further searches.
gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
Find out More in the Video
Without complex sample preparation, analytical pyrolysis is providing a fast and reliable material characterization of practically any kind of organic sample. Unsolvable, non-volatile, solid and liquid samples can be analyzed directly. Typical samples for analytical pyrolysis are plastics, ... more
A fast and easy method without sample preparation to replace cumbersome, time consuming techniques for determination of regulated phthalates in polymers more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker