The interpretation of chromatograms according to PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS of polymeric materials is very difficult without the corresponding long-term experience and the use of tables and data books. F-SEARCH consists of a search software and four unique libraries, which the user can se ... more
Easy and reliable identification of polymers and additives after PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS analysis
Comprehensive databases with 1000 polymers and 500 additives
Patented and robust search algorithm
Import of all major GC/MS data formats
4 libraries for searching for polymers, pyrolyzates, additives or matching of EGA thermograms
The interpretation of chromatograms according to PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS of polymeric materials is very difficult without the corresponding long-term experience and the use of tables and data books. F-SEARCH consists of a search software and four unique libraries, which the user can select for the respective purposes. In addition, own libraries can be created.
With this search software you can quickly search different types of data such as pyrograms and ECA data from virtually all GC/MS manufacturers. Since the unique search algorithm is used to match mass spectra, the substance candidates found are immediately displayed sorted by hit quality. In addition, the search can be performed simultaneously in several libraries. The special search algorithm used in F-SEARCH is not strongly influenced by factors such as changes in analytical conditions and separation columns and is therefore very robust.
With two-dimensional multi-ion chromatograms you can obtain high-quality mass spectra of overlapping peaks. TICs can be overlayed and specific mass spectra subtracted from the TIC. In addition, the data can be transferred directly to NIST for further searches.
gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
Find out More in the Video
Without complex sample preparation, analytical pyrolysis is providing a fast and reliable material characterization of practically any kind of organic sample. Unsolvable, non-volatile, solid and liquid samples can be analyzed directly. Typical samples for analytical pyrolysis are plastics, ... more
A fast and easy method without sample preparation to replace cumbersome, time consuming techniques for determination of regulated phthalates in polymers more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 42-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 5Simplify your complex analytical chromatography tasks
- 6Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 7The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 8Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device
- 9Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 10Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods