The interpretation of chromatograms according to PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS of polymeric materials is very difficult without the corresponding long-term experience and the use of tables and data books. F-SEARCH consists of a search software and four unique libraries, which the user can se ... more
Easy and reliable identification of polymers and additives after PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS analysis
Comprehensive databases with 1315 polymers and 590 additives
Patented and robust search algorithm
Import of all major GC/MS data formats
4 libraries for searching for polymers, pyrolyzates, additives or matching of EGA thermograms
The interpretation of chromatograms according to PY-GC/MS, TD-GC/MS or EGA-MS of polymeric materials is very difficult without the corresponding long-term experience and the use of tables and data books. F-SEARCH consists of a search software and four unique libraries, which the user can select for the respective purposes. In addition, own libraries can be created.
With this search software you can quickly search different types of data such as pyrograms and ECA data from virtually all GC/MS manufacturers. Since the unique search algorithm is used to match mass spectra, the substance candidates found are immediately displayed sorted by hit quality. In addition, the search can be performed simultaneously in several libraries. The special search algorithm used in F-SEARCH is not strongly influenced by factors such as changes in analytical conditions and separation columns and is therefore very robust.
With two-dimensional multi-ion chromatograms you can obtain high-quality mass spectra of overlapping peaks. TICs can be overlayed and specific mass spectra subtracted from the TIC. In addition, the data can be transferred directly to NIST for further searches.
Find out More in the Video
A fast and easy method without sample preparation to replace cumbersome, time consuming techniques for determination of regulated phthalates in polymers more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 6Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 7Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 8Saves space and money: The most economic microwave digestion system in the world
- 9BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 10Hauschild mixer – German Engineering for all applications and industries with laboratory work