Hamamatsu offers a whole product range from brand new micro-spectrometers the size of a finger tip to dedicated measurements systems more
A single lamp for more than 9000 hours of ultra-bright light from 170 nm to 2.5 µm
Ultra-bright – Diameter of 100 µm for perfect brightness and collimation
Long-lasting – Benefit from more than 9000 hours of light, even in continuous operation
Broadband – From deep ultraviolet (DUV) to near infrared (NIR) light, no detail will be lost
Sized down to 100 µm and extremely stable for extremely sharp results
Whether used in semiconductor technology, analytics or clinical applications, broadband light sources must exhibit high stability across the entire spectral range. This compact broadband single light source provides ultra-bright light from 170 nm to 2.5 µm. Thanks to its innovative laser-driven LDLS technology, you’ll benefit not only from its extremely bright and stable light, but also from its longevity. Specially developed for high throughput, the light source can be operated continuously without loss of performance as low maintenance requirements and a long lamp life guarantee uninterrupted operability. The tunable version of the light source will give you the right wavelength range at all times, even at the highest scanning speeds, thanks to its precise high-performance monochromator.
Benefit from our many years of experience with light sources and their integration, and improve the performance of your equipment. What are you waiting for?
A diverse line-up of detectors ✓ Custom devices available ✓ Superior detection capabilities ✓ more
Fourier transform infrared spectrometer ✓ Ultra compact ✓ High-sensitivity NIR measurements ✓ Minimal dark current ✓s more
An international team of applied scientists from Harvard, Hamamatsu Photonics, and ETH Zürich have demonstrated compact, multibeam, and multi-wavelength lasers emitting in the invisible part of the light spectrum (infrared). By contrast, typical lasers emit a single light beam of a well-def ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Certified reference materials
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 8New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 9Quality made easy: Analyze food and raw materials in just a few seconds
- 10Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device