FTIR analysis is an integral part of modern analytics and research. As established and well-proven technology, it provides valuable impulses for industry and science alike more
Compact FTIR based Gas Analyzer for the fully automated quantification of gas compounds
Versatile: Quantification of more than 300 gas compounds without the need for costly gas calibrations
Cost-effective: Highest sensitivity without the need for liquid nitrogen or purge gas thanks to "DryPath"
Accurate: The quantification routine considers also the effect of interfering compounds
The Versatile Gas Analyzer
OMEGA 5 is a compact FTIR gas analysis system in a 19-inch rack-mount box equipped with a 5 m multi-reflection gas cell for the measurement of industrial gases. The design of the gas cell is optimized for a high optical throughput to enable the quantification of gas compounds even in very low concentrations in the ppb range.
The optics of OMEGA 5 is sealed and purgeable which enables to constantly minimize the concentration of atmospheric interfering compounds like water and carbon dioxide. With the unique "DryPath" option it is even possible to keep these atmospheric interfering compounds at the lowest level without the need for an external purge gas. Hence, in combination with proven stability and reliability of the optical components used the cost of ownership is kept at a minimum.
From the measurements, the gas concentrations are retrieved automatically by a nonlinear fitting procedure within the comprehensive software package OPUS GA, without the need for gas calibrations or expert knowledge. The influence of interfering gases as well as of varying gas temperatures and pressures is considered by the analysis routine.
ambient air monitoring
Bruker Corporation announced the acquisition of Canopy Biosciences, LLC, a leader in high multiplex biomarker imaging for immunology, immuno-oncology and cell therapy. This acquisition enhances Bruker’s offering in targeted multi-omics and fluorescence-based imaging techniques. Bruker’s glo ... more
DKSH Business Unit Technology and Bruker have extended their distribution agreement in China. Last year in April, the two companies strengthened their partnership in Asia by adding a business cooperation in China with the distribution of the Bruker XRF products S2 PUMA and S2 POLAR. With th ... more
Bruker announced the acquisition of the Magnettech EPR business from Freiberg Instruments GmbH, and the establishment of a related, long-term EPR supply partnership with Freiberg Instruments. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed. Magnettech's benchtop electron paramagneti ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker