With VAPODEST you distill your samples for the determination of nitrogen, cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol safely and quickly more
Efficient: Fully automated and process-optimized Kjeldahl analysis
Highly precise: Its microdosing pump and software outperform burettes
Standards-compliant: Automatic logging and standardized data management
Steam Distillation and Precise Kjeldahl Analysis for the High-Throughput Lab
Both nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl and steam distillation of volatile substances are standard methods in high-throughput laboratories. Use VAPODEST® 500 and 500 C to increase productivity, analytical accuracy and work safety in your lab. Benefit from its robust construction principle, designed for continuous operation and use in high-throughput laboratories. You can easily integrate its network-compatible data and process management into your daily routines.
Benefit from 130 years of experience in constructing equipment for Kjeldahl analysis. At C. Gerhardt you will find the Kjeldahl solution you need, whether it is a classical apparatus for the smallest of quantities or a fully automated system such as the VAPODEST® 500 C.
Combine VAPODEST® 500 or 500 C and KJELDATHERM® KT-L20s for the most powerful complete solution on the market for Kjeldahl digestion and analysis. Let the next delivery of samples come.
KJELDATHERM digestion units are automated block digestion systems which deliver reproducible digestion conditions more
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST® lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia ... more
If you have to determine the protein content of many samples every day, the DUMATHERM® nitrogen analyzer will excite you. Unlike the Kjeldahl method, the instrument works without aggressive chemicals and therefore does not require valuable space in the fume cupboard. The DUMATHERM® also use ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker