Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex President and CEO Fasha Mahjoor Named Finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 Awards
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the areas of innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Mahjoor was selected as a finalist from a large pool of nominees by a panel of eight independent judges, after many interviews and a detailed investigation of the company and the CEO's history and business performance.
"At Phenomenex, we are not only building a business, but a vibrant culture based on swift initiative, perseverance and responsibility to each other and to the community. This culture enables our remarkable team in 64 different countries to see and seize opportunities in good times and in adversity, through ear and well-defined strategies," said Mahjoor. "As they say, 'when the going gets tough, the tough get going,' which describes our culture very well - always aiming high and developing better technologies, technical support and sales and marketing strategies than our competitors."
The winner of the Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 Award will be announced on June 22, 2010 during a banquet held at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel.
- Ernst & Young
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announces a Chiral Screening Service for customers in pharmaceutical and natural products research and development. This free service provides target screening using a library of HPLC and SFC columns including the Phenomenex Lux polysaccharide-based offerings. After resolv ... more
- 1Miniaturized Lab-on-a-Chip for real-time Chemical Analysis of Liquids
- 2Organic thin-film sensors for light-source analysis and anti-counterfeiting applications
- 3A new era of early cancer detection with blood test may change cancer screening paradigms
- 4Beckman Coulter Life Sciences acquires Dublin biotech start-up
- 5Less risk, less costs: Portable spectroscopy devices could soon become real
- 6Mobile phone app accurately detects COVID-19 infection in people’s voices with the help of artificial intelligence
- 7Show me your brain scan and I'll tell you how old you really are
- 8Sensing pressure using paper
- 9The predictive power of blood: metabolomic profiling reveals risk of multiple diseases all at once
- 10Pharmacoscopy: Next-Generation Microscopy