Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex President and CEO Fasha Mahjoor Named Finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 Awards
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the areas of innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Mahjoor was selected as a finalist from a large pool of nominees by a panel of eight independent judges, after many interviews and a detailed investigation of the company and the CEO's history and business performance.
"At Phenomenex, we are not only building a business, but a vibrant culture based on swift initiative, perseverance and responsibility to each other and to the community. This culture enables our remarkable team in 64 different countries to see and seize opportunities in good times and in adversity, through ear and well-defined strategies," said Mahjoor. "As they say, 'when the going gets tough, the tough get going,' which describes our culture very well - always aiming high and developing better technologies, technical support and sales and marketing strategies than our competitors."
The winner of the Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 Award will be announced on June 22, 2010 during a banquet held at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel.
- Ernst & Young
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announces a Chiral Screening Service for customers in pharmaceutical and natural products research and development. This free service provides target screening using a library of HPLC and SFC columns including the Phenomenex Lux polysaccharide-based offerings. After resolv ... more
Highly Reproducible Micro Columns ✓ Diverse Selectivity and Improved Performance ✓ Complementary Micro LC Column and Trap Selectivity ✓ more
Improve lab productivity by 50% ✓ Enhanced resolution of TCDD & TCDF✓ Improved column lifetime with integrated column option ✓ more
Up to 70% Faster PAH Analysis ✓ Elevated Temperature Stability ✓ Enhanced Resolution for Chrysene and Triphenylene (PAH Interferences) ✓ more
- 1Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 2Fluorescence microscopy at highest spatial and temporal resolution
- 3The Mechanics of the Immune System
- 4Resolve Biosciences Launches New Era in Single-Cell Spatial Analysis
- 5Quick look under the skin
- 6New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 7How does your computer smell?
- 8Clocking electron movements inside an atom
- 9Sartorius closes 2020 with strong growth
- 10A clear path to better insights into biomolecules
- LabVantage Solutions Names Digital Transformation Veteran Mikael Hagstroem a ...
- QIAGEN expands Supervisory Board with appointment of a new member
- Waters Corporation Names Udit Batra President and Chief Executive Officer
- Alexandra Knauer awarded as a female entrepreneur role model
- FRITSCH Change of Generations